49ers trade for Shon Coleman

Forge

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Nah not a total bum, fringe starter type. Decent depth, looking to improve if he is the starter.

Didnt the Browns give him a look at LT after Joe Thomas retired and he got beat like a drum so hard they were forced to move Bitonio to LT? Wylie said something like it was "plan Z" to move Bitonio. That's the story I was told, anyway...

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Didnt the Browns give him a look at LT after Joe Thomas retired and he got beat like a drum so hard they were forced to move Bitonio to LT? Wylie said something like it was "plan Z" to move Bitonio. That's the story I was told, anyway...

Well don't trust what Hue says but yeah, he looked much better at RT last year than at LT this year. He is a RT. Probably shouldn't be starting but can. Either way, good value getting a good backup RT for a 7th who can also play LT and get beat like a drum.

13 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well don't trust what Hue says but yeah, he looked much better at RT last year than at LT this year. He is a RT. Probably shouldn't be starting but can. Either way, good value getting a good backup RT for a 7th who can also play LT and get beat like a drum.

Is it? Eagles just spent a 7th on a LT that is getting future all pro buzz. 

27 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He was serviceable at RT last year. For a 7th it’s worth a shot for you guys. He’s a back up at worst. I think he just didn’t fit in anymore with us because Desmond Harrison has been a pleasant surprise. 

Didnt want him to go because he’s such a good story. 

Archived