49ers trade for Shon Coleman

Forge

Well, better than nothing. I've been totally disappointed by Coleman. I thought he was solid last year at RT for us. Nothing great, but solid. Considering how raw he was entering the league, I thought he had the potential to become a good starter. But he's been bad based on reports from camp and from watching him in the preseason.

He was going to be cut, so it's better than nothing. Definitely not a bad trade for the 49ers, though. If he can play like he did last year, then he's a solid backup at worst.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Well, better than nothing. I've been totally disappointed by Coleman. I thought he was solid last year at RT for us. Nothing great, but solid. Considering how raw he was entering the league, I thought he had the potential to become a good starter. But he's been bad based on reports from camp and from watching him in the preseason.

He was going to be cut, so it's better than nothing. Definitely not a bad trade for the 49ers, though. If he can play like he did last year, then he's a solid backup at worst.

Really all we need and could ask for. I'm happy with that. 

Archived