KC_Guy

Cut-Down Day

LB Otha Peters is the first one to go, making room for the acquisition of S Jordan Lucas from the Miami Dolphins.

With that acquisition I wonder whether Sorensen is headed for IR.

In other news: The Chiefs currently on have 89 players on the roster (West has not been replaced by a new guy), thus only have to cut 36.

I'm glad we're at least trying to acquire DBs still late in the stage. Scandrick, Ward, and Lucas mean they acknowledge it's a problem.

It seems like Amerson was released. So we're currently at 5 CBs. Meaning we either pick another one up via waivers, or we got another trade in coming. Another option would be a free agent signing, f.ex. Bashaud Breeland.

Zombo got cut as well, so that free'd up a bit more than 1 million in cap space.

And it seems that we'll keeping Darrel Williams. Unless Damien Williams or Spence Ware got cut, we seem to keep 4 RBs.

Edited by Edge

3 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Ron Parker is back.  I like this 

Yeah, that's huge. Even with him taking a step back last year, putting him back next to Berry, on a likely cheaper contract, will be much better than what we were looking at.

4 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Ron Parker is back.  I like this 

Weird to see him getting released, but bringing him back on a cheaper deal would be fantastic. I'm optimistic, that he can still be a contributor for us.

13 minutes ago, Edge said:

Weird to see him getting released, but bringing him back on a cheaper deal would be fantastic. I'm optimistic, that he can still be a contributor for us.

I want to see Watts get playing time, but I'm fairly confident Parker can still outplay Sorensen. Especially outside the box.

And I don't think we ever would've cut him if he was cheaper in the first place.

Eligwe is out as well. Good news for Niemann.

Bringing back Parker puts in jeopardy Sorensen's future with the Chiefs

Chiefs keep McGloin over Litton. Hope they get him on PS, but doubt he'll go unclaimed

I think we can all agree, the most important thing to happen today is the Raiders losing their minds.

DAT and Ware make the team according to Rick Burkholder

Pringle to IR to stash for next year.

I'm a little surprised about Eligwe. I guess you go with the hot hand.

Also surprised about Litton.