Cut Down Weekend

Johnny Nix

Yup.  I saw that coming in my spring mock rosters.  maybe that opens up a spot for a ifth RB for now.  They could slide Walton to IR Recall, and still bring back Hewitt, as he won't be on waivers.

I could see the team doing the same thing with Vinny Rey.  Keep Harris on the 53, then slide him to IR REcall and re-sign Rey

2 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Sucks.  I really liked Hill.  Hope he makes it back to our PS, or roster if they IR Walton after making the initial 53 (IR recall eligible)

I like him too, but not a huge loss IMO.  Lots of guys in front of him before he'd see any significant carries.

IR: QB Barkley, TE Carter, DB Henderson

Waived injured: DB Shaw, DT Okoye

Suspended: LB Burfict 

Released: DE Johnson, FB Hewitt, C Johnson

Waived: LB Bell, DB Beverette, TE Bohringer, WR Boyd, DT Brown, K Brown, RB Flowers, TE Franks, DB Goodwin, RB Hill, LB Joseph, C Lundblade, WR Murphy, OT Murray, OT Perkins, DT Robinson, WR K. Ross, DB Russell, WR White, WR Whitfield, DT Wilson, QB Woodside, LB Worley

1 minute ago, johndeere1707 said:

Shocked they actually released MJ. Could still resign him after they make some moves. Also shocked Russell got cut in favor of McRae. 

Does Russell have enough years to not be exposed to waivers?  Maybe Harris goes to IR (recall eligible) and Russell brought back tomorrow.

Shocked theat they actually kept Topou over both Baker and MJ.  Maybe Marvin has truly had an epiphany.

Kind of hate to see MJ go. Probably shouldn't be playing much considering the other d line guys we have though. Some interesting moves. Schreck over Hewitt surprises me, but he might be the most versatile te. A lot of secondary moves that I didn't expect.  I also thought Andrew Brown would make it as a project. 

Archived