ramssuperbowl99

Raiders, Bears Reach Agreement on Khalil Mack Trade

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

2 1st rounders is expected.

Interesting to see which player Chicago traded.

1 minute ago, Supersuavesky said:

See, when I asked that question I wondered if I missed news where Gruden was also GM as well as coach. Is that the case?

I thought it was still Reggie?

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

Every Lions fans prolly would of done this. 

Our organization can't do anything right though. I'm not going to be surprised if we're top 5 pick this year. They've honestly looked like the worst football in the league through pre-season(take that for whatever it's worth.)

Just now, PFM18 said:

2 1st rounders is expected.

Interesting to see which player Chicago traded.

I’m guessing nick Kwiatkoski.  Maaaaaaybe Leonard Floyd.

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I would do it if I was the Bears, but if I'm the Raiders absolutely not. You know what you have in Mack right now. A HOF pass rusher without injury problems in the prime of his career. That isn't worth two first round picks plus whatever player Chicago is offering. Dumb. 

Anyways, Aaron Rodgers' life is about to get a lot worse in a little over a week. 

Edited by PapaShogun

Super curious who the player is. The Raiders. They better be have at double digit win or people going to riot. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I would do it if I was the Bears, but if I'm the Raiders absolutely not. You know what you have in Mack right now. A HOF pass rusher without injury problems in the prime of his career. That isn't worth two first round picks. 

Anyways, Aaron Rodgers' life is about to get a lot worse in a little over a week. 

When you consider Mack is getting a deal probably somewhere around $24MM annually, and then you add in the additional cost of needing to get free agents to replace 2 first round picks on rookie deals, the Bears are spending somewhere around $40M/year on Mack. That's an insane price.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

Love the fit. Khalil Mack just feels like a classic Bears player. Great news for the rest of the AFC West. 

5 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Love the fit. Khalil Mack just feels like a classic Bears player. Great news for the rest of the AFC West. 

Oh definitely. Big boost to us, Chargers and Chiefs. 

Amazing trade for the Bears.

Edited by PFM18

Fangio just got a dope new toy to play with. I'm surprised that this wasn't done by a team that is in championship mode right now. Bears have been on the outside looking in for quite some time.