ramssuperbowl99

Raiders, Bears Reach Agreement on Khalil Mack Trade

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Realistically speaking, the odds of the Saints and Packers picks being both in that 29-32 range are very unlikely since it'd require them both to make the NFC Championship, which doesn't seem overly likely at this point.  Add on the odds of the Bears being bottom 10 seems unlikely as well.  So you're talking about astronomically low odds at this point.  Realistically speaking, you're probably talking about one pick of the Saints and Packers being in that 26-30 range, while the other falls in that 20-24 range while the Bears pick falls in that 10-18 range.

Ill give up a 2nd Rounder to pick twice in the 10-18 range than have two picks around 25. 

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I know, that was the point. B|

He called the Bears/Packers debate over after one week so I did the same with JG to show how ridiculous his statement was.

Your statement didn't make my statement sound rediculous, you only made a fool out of yourself :P

Seemed pretty evident that Rodgers and Packers are the superior team right now. I was giving the bears their due by saying the bears have a better roster overall but I guess bears fans are still upset about the blown lead. Its ok, Rodgers will eventually retire :D

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

Your statement didn't make my statement sound rediculous, you only made a fool out of yourself :P

Seemed pretty evident that Rodgers and Packers are the superior team right now. I was giving the bears their due by saying the bears have a better roster overall but I guess bears fans are still upset about the blown lead. Its ok, Rodgers will eventually retire :D

In 5-7 years... when most of the current Bears roster will be out of their prime.

44 minutes ago, N4L said:

Your statement didn't make my statement sound rediculous

Oh I didn't need too. You already did that to yourself. 

14 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

He had to have said that to purposefully mess with us. There’s just no way he’s that lacking in self-awareness.