Raiders, Bears Reach Agreement on Khalil Mack Trade

ramssuperbowl99

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

Every Lions fans prolly would of done this. 

Our organization can't do anything right though. I'm not going to be surprised if we're top 5 pick this year. They've honestly looked like the worst football in the league through pre-season(take that for whatever it's worth.)

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I would do it if I was the Bears, but if I'm the Raiders absolutely not. You know what you have in Mack right now. A HOF pass rusher without injury problems in the prime of his career. That isn't worth two first round picks plus whatever player Chicago is offering. Dumb. 

Anyways, Aaron Rodgers' life is about to get a lot worse in a little over a week. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I would do it if I was the Bears, but if I'm the Raiders absolutely not. You know what you have in Mack right now. A HOF pass rusher without injury problems in the prime of his career. That isn't worth two first round picks. 

Anyways, Aaron Rodgers' life is about to get a lot worse in a little over a week. 

When you consider Mack is getting a deal probably somewhere around $24MM annually, and then you add in the additional cost of needing to get free agents to replace 2 first round picks on rookie deals, the Bears are spending somewhere around $40M/year on Mack. That's an insane price.

Archived