Schefter: Bears to acquire Khalil Mack

CBears019

Listen to this ****...

Since 2015 when it's the 4th quarter and game was within one score, Khalil Mack has the:
most sacks
most pressures
2nd most QB hits
most QB hurries

That's what you call a mother-******* closer.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

Listen to this ****...

Since 2015 when it's the 4th quarter and game was within one score, Khalil Mack has the:
most sacks
most pressures
2nd most QB hits
most QB hurries

And the Raiders gave that away for what are likely to be a pair of 1st round picks somewhere between 16 and 30. And gave a 2 back. I’m still dumbfounded. 

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

And the Raiders gave that away for what are likely to be a pair of 1st round picks somewhere between 16 and 30. And gave a 2 back. I’m still dumbfounded. 

I've been extremely hesitant to look a Gift horse in the mouth, but maaaaan..... we may have made out like bandits.

2 hours ago, G08 said:

Listen to this ****...

most sacks
most pressures
2nd most QB hits
most QB hurries

I posted this on exact thing 2 pages ago, and normally I’d be annoyed but it’s so worth reiterating :x

13 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

As a Raiders fan I'm still upset. Thought the Bears made a great deal and hope Mack keeps tearing it up for you guys now. 

Like 100th Raiders fan to come in and say that.  This guy was truly beloved.

A lot of times a player holds out and forces a trade before end of his contract and fans are like he's dead to me.  Many Bears fans were not kind to Roquan Smith for his hold out.

Pittsburgh fans are not loving Bell.

Mack must be a special human.  

20 hours ago, G08 said:

Listen to this ****...

most sacks
most pressures
2nd most QB hits
most QB hurries

That's what I call a guy who I really wish wasn't playing in our division.  Man, he is going to be a beast for the Bears.

On another note, I just came from reading a few pages of the Mack thread in the Packers Forum.  I think I need a shower because I feel like I'm covered in their salt.  Fun reading though. :D

Today, Mack was questioned about learning the playbook by Sunday. His response: “that’s the goal, man.”

Immediately he was asked again about the ability to learn most of it by Sunday. His response this time: “I’ll know enough to get to Aaron.”

Hoo boy someone get me a towel

8 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Today, Mack was questioned about learning the playbook by Sunday. His response: “that’s the goal, man.”

Immediately he was asked again about the ability to learn most of it by Sunday. His response this time: “I’ll know enough to get to Aaron.”

A lot of confidence talk coming from this Bears team heading into the season. I really hope they back it up this time. Tired of being the running joke of the NFC North and ARods favorite whipping boy team.

16 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I bet you could learn the entire playbook for an OLB or DL in one day.  They just dont have that many different things to do.  Maybe 10 things at most.  Memorizing ten terms or calls is not hard and i doubt its even that many. 

I think he clarified in another interview he likes to know the entire playbook - For everybody on defense.  So he knows what other guys are supposed to be doing. 

So tonight you saw what Mack can do when he's barely practiced, not in game shape and just going off instinct. Wait til he's comfortable with his team mates and understands everybodies roles. I HATE YOU CHUCKY!!!

Archived