Schefter: Bears to acquire Khalil Mack

CBears019

5 hours ago, ibt734 said:

You seem to be wrong a lot and feel defensive when it is pointed out.  

@ibt734 you’re getting a warning for trolling.  You’ve been following sugashane around the last few days making nonsensical posts for no other reason than to try to incite some sort of argument.  If you’re not going to post anything of actual substance then find a different place to post about the Bears.  May i suggest Facebook?  Your style of posting would seem to fit in well over there.

7 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Yet again you don't point out an instance where I am wrong.

Are you just lonely, old man? You seem to seek my attention a lot. I'm not interested. Sorry.

I would like to respond to you in kind but you've already complained that I am "trolling". SMH

7 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Troll, he hasn't pointed a single instance of me being wrong yet, and apologized to me by quoting that "I" accepted his apology. It was weird AF. hahaha

Either he is a troll or an old man that age has already started taking it's toll on his brain. Honestly Bearable didn't even seem so... slow.

Why is it that when some people are challenged, they cry "troll" or hurl some other insult? Then they run to a mod. 

6 hours ago, CBears019 said:

@ibt734 you’re getting a warning for trolling.  You’ve been following sugashane around the last few days making nonsensical posts for no other reason than to try to incite some sort of argument.  If you’re not going to post anything of actual substance then find a different place to post about the Bears.  May i suggest Facebook?  Your style of posting would seem to fit in well over there.

To be honest, I have never seen so many blubbering, self absorbed football fans in my life on one forum over the last 20 years. Your buddy sugashane doesn't mind throwing barbs but has a helluva hard time taking them. Adios. 

2 hours ago, ibt734 said:

I would like to respond to you in kind but you've already complained that I am "trolling". SMH

I never once complained old man, I'm more than willing to keep proving you wrong. It's easy enough. You just provide nothing to argue. That's why a mod called you out for trolling. 

Here I'll simplify it for you, bullet point style.

- You claim I said you crowned McManis

- I prove I said, "I can't crown him" while not making a claim at your words in any way - You misunderstood due to misreading it, so your barb was inane and thrown back in your face.

- You tell me to get over myself, with nothing else to come back with. Then after McManis plays a decent game, you try the same thing, and I throw FACTS back at you.

- You weirdly post that I accepted your apology. But you know you're beat in that thread. 

- You say I'm wrong often in another thread, whole providing zero proof. 

- I point out your lack of proof, and await said proof 

- You deflect again, and claim I ran to a mod, which simply isn't true. (Mods read the forum too, since they kind of are supposed to. It's clear you're desperately trying to get at me, but you're failing repeatedly.)

- Now you're blaming the mod and throwing insults at all the other posters. I do throw barbs, I threw them BACK at you after you started the insults, and I simply do it better than you do. 

- You're projecting your own flaws at a bunch of people online, that's fine,  just don't cry because you keep getting it turned back around on you.  

You want to talk football, welcome.  We all disagree over things all the time,  but we don't cry about it like you repeatedly have, and if someone starts being a smart-*** without provocation (as you did due to your own reading error), they get it thrown back at them, myself included. I've been wrong and eaten crow many times in my time here, then I moved on.  

That's how a man acts whether online or in life. As someone literally half your age, I am amazed and disappointed I have to explain that to you. Sack up and quit playing the victim. 

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I never once complained old man, I'm more than willing to keep proving you wrong. It's easy enough. You just provide nothing to argue. That's why a mod called you out for trolling. 

Here I'll simplify it for you, bullet point style.

- You claim I said you crowned McManis

- I prove I said, "I can't crown him" while not making a claim at your words in any way - You misunderstood due to misreading it, so your barb was inane and thrown back in your face.

- You tell me to get over myself, with nothing else to come back with. Then after McManis plays a decent game, you try the same thing, and I throw FACTS back at you.

- You weirdly post that I accepted your apology. But you know you're beat in that thread. 

- You say I'm wrong often in another thread, whole providing zero proof. 

- I point out your lack of proof, and await said proof 

- You deflect again, and claim I ran to a mod, which simply isn't true. (Mods read the forum too, since they kind of are supposed to. It's clear you're desperately trying to get at me, but you're failing repeatedly.)

- Now you're blaming the mod and throwing insults at all the other posters. I do throw barbs, I threw them BACK at you after you started the insults, and I simply do it better than you do. 

- You're projecting your own flaws at a bunch of people online, that's fine,  just don't cry because you keep getting it turned back around on you.  

You want to talk football, welcome.  We all disagree over things all the time,  but we don't cry about it like you repeatedly have, and if someone starts being a smart-*** without provocation (as you did due to your own reading error), they get it thrown back at them, myself included. I've been wrong and eaten crow many times in my time here, then I moved on.  

That's how a man acts whether online or in life. As someone literally half your age, I am amazed and disappointed I have to explain that to you. Sack up and quit playing the victim. 

Someone call 911 cause I just witnessed a murder.

Archived