Around the League

.Buzz

On 9/5/2018 at 7:04 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Their division isnt all that tough though. I think they can take it at 10-6

I think the Bengals give them a run. 

That defense should be about as good as last year's that finished top 3 in points. They might take a bit of a step back now that they have Austin coaching the defense, but I don't think it'll be huge.

Cordy Glenn should help solidify that OL along with Billy Price, though admittedly Bobby Hart starting at RT isn't ideal. But overall, I think Pollack will show to be a big coaching get for them and they'll give more room for Mixon to run through, which will take some pressure off of Dalton and allow him to be the game manager he usually plays well as.

an aside - Remember when the Bengals drafted Fisher and Ogbuehi 1-2 in 2015 to take over for Whitworth and Smith? Guess that's not going to happen?

3 hours ago, pwny said:

I think the Bengals give them a run. 

That defense should be about as good as last year's that finished top 3 in points. They might take a bit of a step back now that they have Austin coaching the defense, but I don't think it'll be huge.

Cordy Glenn should help solidify that OL along with Billy Price, though admittedly Bobby Hart starting at RT isn't ideal. But overall, I think Pollack will show to be a big coaching get for them and they'll give more room for Mixon to run through, which will take some pressure off of Dalton and allow him to be the game manager he usually plays well as.

an aside - Remember when the Bengals drafted Fisher and Ogbuehi 1-2 in 2015 to take over for Whitworth and Smith? Guess that's not going to happen?

Yea weren't we the same way with Monroe/Britton? I mean at least Monroe was good

28 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

But we got Lee and Moncrief though.  Such depth.  Wow.

I will say I don’t miss him getting into a tizzy and not finishing routes at the end of games. Took all of one game for him to start quitting on routes when the defender didn’t bite on a double move.

Archived