Rico Arrested (marijuana charge)

textaz03

Like the rule or not, these idiot players know dang well that the rule is there and it prob won’t change till the Fed Gov changes the law. Yet they still try to get away with skirting the rule. He gets what he deserves for being a jackwagon!! 

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I don't like the rule but what a DUMB ARSE!!! Cut him. He made the tough decision for us.

Edit:

This isn't the rule I don't like. I don't like the drug testing and suspensions from random tests positive with cannabis rule. This is possession, and the authority is the police not the NFL. Slight difference between him and Randy Gregory imo. If you aren't using it to party(carry it on you/SMOKING IN YOUR CAR) and you are using responsibly you probably won't get arrested. 

I understand there is a ton of pressure on elite athletes and the like but man it’s things like this that give the pro athletes a bad rep.   I know at times I feal like these guys are all too spoiled and used to doing what ever they want just because they have a special physical talent and get away with it things mostly that the average person can’t even come close to doing or getting away with. Every job I have had in my life I had to pass a drug test to be even considered for    And his first contract to play is probably more then half the population of the US will make in 15-20 years of work

He was probably not making the 53? But this just means he probably now finds our practice squad after he serves his 4 game suspension

10 hours ago, quiller said:

I understand there is a ton of pressure on elite athletes and the like but man it’s things like this that give the pro athletes a bad rep.   I know at times I feal like these guys are all too spoiled and used to doing what ever they want just because they have a special physical talent and get away with it things mostly that the average person can’t even come close to doing or getting away with. Every job I have had in my life I had to pass a drug test to be even considered for    And his first contract to play is probably more then half the population of the US will make in 15-20 years of work

He was probably not making the 53? But this just means he probably now finds our practice squad after he serves his 4 game suspension

I would say somewhere between 70-80% of NFL players smoke weed. 80-90% if you include all professional athletes. 95-98% if you include all entertainers (sports, acting, music, etc). They dont work normal jobs. 

I dont smoke by the way. Hate the way it smells, its gross. So I am not coming at this from a drug user perspective. This is going to be a moot point within the next 5-10 year anyways. My kids are going to grow up in a world where weed is as common as alcohol. Except it will probably be legal at 18. 

Archived