Just about done with this regime!

whodatworm23

Reports are out that the Saints are shopping CB Delvin Breaux because get this... THERE FRUSTRATION WITH HIS INJURY HISTORY! 

Are you you kidding me... SERIOUSLY?!

You build a roster of broken glass and wanna point that kind of finger? Is Terren Armstead on the block as well? No, he's an offensive player! 

Im sorry guys, I'm finished with the Loomis/Payton regime. I hope to see a collapse in order to get a house cleaning!

WHODAT BE DONE!!!

22 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I'm frustrated with his injury history too, but I don't really wanna get rid of him.  If he plays solid corner for only 3-4 games this year, it'll no doubt be better than anything else we would trot out there.

The point is that what if they traded ALL players with injury problems? They really think singling out Breaux is gonna send a message? To me this regime has become incompetent and needs to go.

Don't see them putting Armstead, Kikaha, PJ Williams, etc on the block. Injury issues didn't stop them from drafting Lattimore or Anzalone. They did sign Spiller, Byrd and Fairley in FA but no... Breaux's the problem. HAHAHA

This regime is an embrassment plain and simple and they are feeling the pressure of all their recent failures. They gonna trade Breaux for a ham sandwich then get fired at the end of the season. 

I like Breaux and hope this is just a rumor. Also, I understand the frustration, but yall don't forget where Breaux came from. We got pretty lucky to get the production out of him that we did. Payton and Co. have frustrated me many times, but I try to remember that they see/know things that we are not privy to.

1 hour ago, whodatworm23 said:

Injury issues didn't stop them from drafting Lattimore or Anzalone

I wonder something: is it a trend around the league that more players are injury prone coming out of college?

1 hour ago, whodatworm23 said:

Don't see them putting Armstead, Kikaha, PJ Williams, etc on the block.

I know you're heated, but would you really want them to do that? Lol

3 hours ago, BossierWhoDat said:

Oh wow, has anybody seen this GIF yet?

Breaux goes way off

Oh yeah. That's a classic.

i can't be the only one who isn't impressed with Breaux, right? He had a great first season for us and has been pretty subpar ever since.

i don't want him to be traded simply because we have no depth and he's not going to fetch us anything more than a late round flyer. Not because I think he's special or even good.

22 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Oh yeah. That's a classic.

i can't be the only one who isn't impressed with Breaux, right? He had a great first season for us and has been pretty subpar ever since.

i don't want him to be traded simply because we have no depth and he's not going to fetch us anything more than a late round flyer. Not because I think he's special or even good.

My stance with Breaux is merely calling it for what it is... The dude is a solid corner on a 600k deal and would only help this team when healthy but they wanna buffalo him into playing through the injury because Payton knows his and all his coaches jobs are on the line this year. What a coincidence that all of a sudden hes fed up with injuries. I just think its more about Paytons desperation than anything else. Lets face it, that was not a good showing aganist a Browns team that isnt very good. I dont wanna hear about who played, this team still shows a lack of depth and especially overhype at certian positions. I know that Payton would trade Breaux for pennies on the dollar because he views it as he might nit even be here next season where as, as a Saints fan you dont want to see Payton trade the teams future away in the persuit to save his job for one more year.

3 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

I dont wanna hear about who played, this team still shows a lack of depth and especially overhype at certian positions

What positions would you say are overhyped? Outside of Ingram/Peterson combo getting so much talk this offseason I can't think of anything else

Archived