Week 1 GDT Thread - Chicago (0-0) @ Green Bay (0-0)

Leader

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

My biggest issue with Rodgers is he thinks he can do more than he can.  With an injury, even he's not stubborn enough to believe that.  Look at the results.  The results speak for themselves.  Set up the deep ball and you will get those results.  He HAS to learn from this game. 

You're crazy.  I like you . . . but you're crazy.

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

My biggest issue with Rodgers is he thinks he can do more than he can.  With an injury, even he's not stubborn enough to believe that.  Look at the results.  The results speak for themselves.  Set up the deep ball and you will get those results.  He HAS to learn from this game. 

Again, I’m not disagreeing with you at all.  Really.  All I’m saying is that I think can he learn from this game, without having a nagging injury that will require some surgical procedure at some point.  He can still be the guy you want him to be without a nagging injury.  Fair?

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Obviously his ACL is fine but dammit I'm still not gonna rest until I KNOW exactly what his injury is? We thinking sprained MCL?

Yeah gotta be. I didn't see the side force impact the first 5 replays, but that's what happened and he had some sort of micro-brace on the outside of his knee in the 2nd half.

Archived