Week 1 GDT Thread - Chicago (0-0) @ Green Bay (0-0)

Leader

13 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I mean I would have been shocked if he didnt play. Game against division rival and at worst, he can be a situational pass rusher where he doesnt even really need to know the defense, just beat his man.

Plus you know Mack is at least in decent shape. He's a freak. 

27 minutes ago, spilltray said:

I'm expecting Rodgers to be dialed in because he feels he has something to prove between missing time last year and a record deal. Not that he isn't usually sharp but he can hit that next level "cheat code" precision.

This is a game where the veteran WRing corp will come in handy as I expect some multiple blitz packages out CHI - so hot reads will be necessary.

4 hours ago, Leader said:

This is a game where the veteran WRing corp will come in handy as I expect some multiple blitz packages out CHI - so hot reads will be necessary.

Yeah and I've got an extremely good feeling that both the Bears offense and the Packers defense are going to have some big surprises for each other!

3 hours ago, Golfman said:

Packers are going to put up a 50 burger on da Bearse. Trubisky is going to become the second coming of Jay Cutler and throw 4 "completions" to us. 

Packers - 51

da Bearse - 3

More times the broadcast talks about the Mack trade or more Packer points lol

4 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

You see the bear bending over there on the field Al? *draws circle on screen* Hes pooping out the picks for Mack right now. Excellent form and posture. 

I was thinking a POOF! Instead of a BOOM for when the one first pick disappears.

Archived