Week 1 GDT Thread - Chicago (0-0) @ Green Bay (0-0)

Leader

Just now, Green19 said:

Look... football is a team sport. I get Rodgers is everything. But maybe that’s why this team isn’t getting anywhere. They are one note.

That is on McCarthy. He needs to learn how to manufacture offense regardless. 

At this stage, he only knows shotgun empty backfield, have Rodgers make a play

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Don't worry all you guys who wanted to us to suck get your wish. Enjoy it. You were right all along. Doesn't it feel so good to be right while your favorite team sucks. Soooo worth it right

Nobody wants us to suck.

But you are making out like this is something new, this has been a badly coaching and put together team for a long time now.  But cracks are papered over when you have the most talented QB of all time.

Hand on heart do you have full confidence that during the duration of Rodgers contract that under a McCarthy led team we will make it to another Super Bowl? I can't see it, I think we have become stale under McCarthy, the league is ever evolving and we haven't done enough evolving ourselves.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

No, but refusing to adjust and trying to force guys who aren't able to run it is a fireable offense. 

I couldn't care less about anything Packer related if Rodgers is done. Fire anyone they want, cut/trade anyone. Has any QB not throw a meaning sample of passes for two whole seasons and returned to elite form? We're stuck with his deal too.

Just now, jontat83 said:

Nobody wants us to suck.

But you are making out like this is something new, this has been a badly coaching and put together team for a long time now.  But cracks are papered over when you have the most talented QB of all time.

Hand on heart do you have full confidence that during the duration of Rodgers contract that under a McCarthy led team we will make it to another Super Bowl? I can't see it, I think we have become stale under McCarthy, the league is ever evolving and we haven't done enough evolving ourselves.

Yes they do. They would rather be right than us win. They don't say it, but deep deep deep down they'd rather be right

Archived