Week 1 GDT Thread - Chicago (0-0) @ Green Bay (0-0)

Leader

1 hour ago, Siman08/OH said:

In all honesty this game scares me a bit, on the surface it’s “Bears Vs Packers” at Lambeau and that’s usually guaranteed, but I think it takes a few weeks for our defense to settle in. I’m not too high on the ILBs honestly, and the young CBs might give up some big plays.

Rodgers talked about wanting to start hot, and hopefully we do, but historically we don’t. 

I think we win ugly, 27-21 and Rodgers doesn’t put up MVP numbers yet.

Mack is a non issue with his pitch count being restricted.

This is the revenge tour. Rodgers is here to chew bubblegum and kick ***. and he's all out of bubble gum

2 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

Why do people keep saying historically we don't start hot?  

2015 they started 6-0

2016 they started 4-2

Last year they went 4-1 before Rodgers went down.

Last 3 years that's 14-3  

That's crazy how my perception is that we start slow too. And that's our record. Doesn't seem right in my head at all, I've been poluted by the internet it seems

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

That's crazy how my perception is that we start slow too. And that's our record. Doesn't seem right in my head at all, I've been poluted by the internet it seems

2012, 2013 and 2014 GB started 1-2 in each of those seasons.  That lead to the often slow starting.   Wins and losses are 1 thing, perception (relative to expectations) of how the Rodgers led offense performs is another.  

Just now, squire12 said:

2012, 2013 and 2014 GB started 1-2 in each of those seasons.  That lead to the often slow starting.   Wins and losses are 1 thing, perception (relative to expectations) of how the Rodgers led offense performs is another.  

That's probably where I started with it and never got over it

Archived