49ers Jerick McKinnon tears ACL; done for season.

Dr LBC

Also, though I'm sure it's the last thing Niners fans want to hear right now, I'm hereby using my infallible authority to allow for grieving fantasy football owners to lament in here for exactly 24 hours.  After that if you mention your fantasy football team... PIT OF MISERY!

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Also, though I'm sure it's the last thing Niners fans want to hear right now, I'm hereby using my infallible authority to allow for grieving fantasy football owners to lament in here for exactly 24 hours.  After that if you mention your fantasy football team... PIT OF MISERY!

This is why you draft late lol. Almost all of my drafts are Monday

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I just set him as one of my keepers in my keeper league that drafts Monday:(

I was expected a big year for him under Shanahan's offense. Truly does suck for him and Niner fans. The only somewhat positive is this happened after he got his payday.

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

You don't really expect it in practice right before the season.  These are generally lighter practices.

I always set mine after game 3 of the preseason.  Never really had a problem.  This is the first time i can recall someone noteworthy getting hurt between week 3 of the preseason and week 1 of the regular season.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

You don't really expect it in practice right before the season.  These are generally lighter practices.

I always set mine after game 3 of the preseason.  Never really had a problem.  This is the first time i can recall someone noteworthy getting hurt between week 3 of the preseason and week 1 of the regular season.

Jordy Nelson in 2015 went down in the middle of the 2nd preseason game against the Steelers. but that's probably the closest recent example.  

Archived