Martavius Bryant Cut

NickButera

There is something to be said about admitting a mistake, but it's not confidence inducing. Especially on the same day Mack is traded, whether you agree with the move or not. I hope some of the young guys step up, and I hope Coop and Jordy stay healthy and produce like they're capable of. Especially Coop, with everything going on, he needs a big season. 

15 minutes ago, Mr Raider said:

There is something to be said about admitting a mistake, but it's not confidence inducing. Especially on the same day Mack is traded, whether you agree with the move or not. I hope some of the young guys step up, and I hope Coop and Jordy stay healthy and produce like they're capable of. Especially Coop, with everything going on, he needs a big season. 

The loss of MB is a huge blow to Cooper.  He better prove why he was number 4 overall this year or else it will be an ugly season in Oaktown.  I went into detail about how having a true elite #1 WR was what exactly what Cooper needed to flourish and MB possessed the skills to add a whole new dimension to this team.  Too bad we will never see what could have been.  Like I said this hurts Cooper tremendously....

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

I'm more pissed about this than I am about the Mack trade.

At least we got some value from that one. This has just been a complete waste.

Same here. That 3rd is valuable to a team like us and to just throw it away on a risky player like this is short sighted and a terrible move. 

HIgh risk, high reward. Pity that it failed this quickly. Its stings me the most that this is like all we got from the deal for Kolton. AZ wanted a QB, we should have had their backs against the wall. And we wound up for basically nothing. I think the 5th got used to move up for Brandon Parker, who until now, I forgot was even on the roster.

Archived