Million Dollar Head, Ten Cent Arm

CKS97

4 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Do I have to post the scouting report on Brady for people to admit they dont understand what I'm talking about?  He compensates for the lack of natural arm strength with mechanics and anticipation.  That's why hes so good in cold weather games.  Tom Brady was benched as a senior at Michigan bc of his lack of physical gifts.  

Ive seen Brady make some long throws and darts into small windows while under pressure that was pretty much all arm strength.

He may not have the top end arm strength....but its far stronger than some give him credit for.  Id put in on the 2nd tier of arms in this league.

4 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Do I have to post the scouting report on Brady for people to admit they dont understand what I'm talking about?  He compensates for the lack of natural arm strength with mechanics and anticipation.  That's why hes so good in cold weather games.  Tom Brady was benched as a senior at Michigan bc of his lack of physical gifts.  

It is not just mechanics and anticipation, he has a pretty strong arm. His arm strength and the size of his hands is why he is able to drive the ball so well in bad weather games. Perfect example of this is that game against Denver a few years ago, where Peyton couldn't throw the ball at all because of the wind, while Brady had no problem with it. 

9 hours ago, El ramster said:

It’s called Peds. 

i dunno if your trolling...   But could PED's even help you with throwing a football further?  I just remember Tebow being pretty beast and had a **** arm and myself im 6'6" 260 and I can't throw but mayybeee 40 yards or so although I have never done any type of training to improve my throw power.  And I know dudes a lot smaller than me that can absolutely sling it.  I just feel strength doesn't equate to throwing further?

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

His accuracy was putrid.

That has more to do with his head than his arm. 

In reality,  McNabb would be closer to the antithesis of this thread... Strong arm,  but not always the smartest QB. 

Archived