bosko1616

2019 Draft Prospects

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Why move Harrison to RT just to draft a LT? If Harrison didn’t have his issues in college he would be the stud LT you would want. The dude showed great growth from week1 to week2 and he want up against Cameron Jordon, one of the best DEs in the league and a top15 pick Marcus Davenport. Harrison only allowed 2hurries in the game. Let him grow. Yeah he had his issues in college but to me the guy actually figured his life out. Being out of football for 2yeara prolly really helped him. He prolly had no issues at his D2 school, nothing dumb like failing he combine drug test, and has showed amazing potential once he has been on the field.i will be interested to see how he fares against another 3/4 team and going up against the likes of Williams. 

I never said Harrison can’t make it. But let’s be real, he’s got to prove it. 

Idk..Devin White often looks like JAG to me, but I've only watched 3 of his games.

I don't see this top 10 LB that everyone is talking about.

Rashan Gary's tapie has been a disappointment thus far imo..

if a team is looking for a QB this year, it's a dark time...

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Gary's tape has been a disappointment thus far imo..

Gary is way overhyped. The production just isn’t there. 

I think Haskins will be that guy at the top this year. I think he takes a year or two to figure it out in the NFL but potential is through the roof. 

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Idk..Devin White often looks like JAG to me, but I've only watched 3 of his games.

I don't see this top 10 LB that everyone is talking about.

Rashan Gary's tapie has been a disappointment thus far imo..

Reading the Jets forum they are really disappointed in Devin White

On 9/21/2018 at 6:58 PM, candyman93 said:

Deebo Samuel would be such a great fit for us. I hope he slips.

I was at the vandy/South Carolina game today. I watched him almost every play. He didn't play like a fringe first rounder. He's very physical but he doesn't attack the ball or run great routes.

I'm pretty much obsessed with dexter Lawrence. He reminds me of Shaun rogers. My lazy fat favorite ex brown.

Really like Shun Brown from Arizona in round 4 or 5. He breaks tackles and creates huge plays.

Edited by candyman93

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pff-college-2019-nfl-draft-board-top-32-prospects-after-three-weeks-of-college-football

Lots of really talented interior DL. Dexter Lawrence doesn't really fit Gregg Williams mold but he is surprisingly one of the best DL rushing the passer this year

i also really lik Biadasz as a C. Tough, athletic run blocker. Looked really good last night. 

I also would love any of the following: dre'mont jones, devin white, dalton risner, marquise brown, Jonah Williams, Anthony Johnson, Christian Wilkins. They will all be immediate starters (left out the obvious blue chip players)

Edited by pnies20

2 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

@pnies20 I'm not as knowledgeable in this aspect so I'm wondering what it is about Lawrence that might not make him a fit here? Is it a 4-3/3-4 thing?

It’s not that he doesn’t fit a 4-3, just not Williams version per se as he likes smaller, quicker DT’s.

59 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pff-college-2019-nfl-draft-board-top-32-prospects-after-three-weeks-of-college-football

Lots of really talented interior DL. Dexter Lawrence doesn't really fit Gregg Williams mold but he is surprisingly one of the best DL rushing the passer this year

I think a lot of that can be attributed to the talent across the DL at Clemson.  I doubt any of them have seen a consistent double team ever.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s not that he doesn’t fit a 4-3, just not Williams version per se as he likes smaller, quicker DT’s.

IOU Digital football

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think a lot of that can be attributed to the talent across the DL at Clemson.  I doubt any of them have seen a consistent double team ever.

nope, Gregg likes the lean DTs. He is not a fan of the pure run stuffers. Biggest DT he has ever had in his scheme that was a full-time was Brockers and he was 6'5 325. That is what I was able to find. Shelton was used here but the minute they had a chance he was shipped out of here

m-brockers.jpg&h=0&w=600&zc=1&q=72

You look at brockers, he is lean for his size. Shelton would never fit in his scheme. Lawerence wouldnt either. 

trevon coley works because he is around 6'2 300lb. Williams likes the guys who can both be threat in stopping the run but bring pressure on passing downs

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

nope, Gregg likes the lean DTs. He is not a fan of the pure run stuffers. Biggest DT he has ever had in his scheme that was a full-time was Brockers and he was 6'5 325. That is what I was able to find. Shelton was used here but the minute they had a chance he was shipped out of here

m-brockers.jpg&h=0&w=600&zc=1&q=72

You look at brockers, he is lean for his size. Shelton would never fit in his scheme. Lawerence wouldnt either. 

trevon coley works because he is around 6'2 300lb. Williams likes the guys who can both be threat in stopping the run but bring pressure on passing downs

That’s what I said bruh.

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said: