McKinnon out for year

NcFinest9erFan

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

We have really bad team doctors, I think

It's not only our doctors though. This is why I am damn near always pro-player in these scenarios. Remember the Trent Brown situation? They were questioning his toughness then he ended up with a shoulder injury. How about Kaepernick? Those are 49er situations, but apparently what soured the relationship between Kawhi and the Spurs was he was supposedly misdiagnosed. Charles Barkley said it best. Team doctors are going to do what is best for the TEAM. You need to get a second opinion for yourself. 

A damn shame man, feel for McKinnon. Wish his agent and his team would have made sure the diagnoses was correct by going elsewhere. 

This ******* sucks!!!! He was the KEY to really unlocking this offense's true potential. Defenses were going to really be in no man's land trying to defend him in the passing game. No one we bring it is going replicate his pass-catching. Un-freakin-believable that he doesn't even play one down this season smfh...

2 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

This ******* sucks!!!! He was the KEY to really unlocking this offense's true potential. Defenses were going to really be in no man's land trying to defend him in the passing game. No one we bring it is going replicate his pass-catching. Un-freakin-believable that he doesn't even play one down this season smfh...

Hopefully, Breida had been working on his receiving game. McKinnon wasn't polished as a receiver coming out of Georgia southern, so it's certainly something he can develop. If he does it has, he's better than McKinnon because I believe he's a much better runner

I remember reports came out that he was clutching his knee but then was able to walk off with help…. Then a few hours later they said the team dodged a bullet as it was only a calf injury. That just seemed so off. Like why would you clutch your knee for a calf injury? I've had calf sprains and it feels like someone kicked you on it, and you definitely don't think it is a knee injury. I mean I'm sure there are different type of calf injuries but that didn't raise a red flag to his agent and team? 

This is awful because McKinnon finally had his chance to start, and he was working with a very good offensive minded coach. Add in his revenge game week 1 too.

I hate seeing injuries occur to any player on any team. I hope he makes a full recovery and can be an impact player for you guys next season.

Just awful. I was thinking we overpaid him, BUT that he could still be the key to our season. I reconginzed that he was exactly what Shany was looking for in a back and thought he would make a huge difference to our team.  Oh well. We ride with Morris and Breida.

Archived