McKinnon out for year

NcFinest9erFan

Terrible news, for sure.  To be honest, though, I didn't think we were going to have much of a running game even with Mckinnon.  I liked what I saw from Breida when he was able to find a hole, but our offensive line didn't make that possible all too often.  Hope to see some changes to that this season.  

With ZBS, it takes a minute to get all 5 guys in unison. You look at Shanny's first season in Atlanta and compare it to his second season and it's almost nite and day. I think once you find the right five guys(which we finally have through the course of the preseason) it's just a matter of them geling as a unit. Hopefully they 'round into form around the 5th game, barring injury. Having replaced our C, RG, and RT from last year further slows down that cohesion also. 

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Just chiming: This absolutely sucks. Last rep of a non-contact practice?! Or was it a previous tear that got worse? I wonder if we will ever know...

Probably associated with his previous injury. Was probably just a matter of time

Archived