This forum is still the best for 49ers talk

John232

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, not you. But this guy used to post a lot on the old forum. 

Off topic, but don't think @sbrown made it over when the forum switched. Damn shame, good poster. 

Yeah, he either lived in Vegas too, or close to me because we had talked about getting together for the draft one year.

Also, @Fureys49ers just disappeared. Also a good poster. He made it to the new board, then was just gone. There are definitely a few more too

I will say, there is someone here that has recently made their presence known. A 49ers fan. They haven't really posted in this section yet, and I hope they don't. A long, long history of being a trolling menace on various forums over the years, leading to being consistently banned. Guess it was only a matter of time before they arrived here though. 

7 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, not you. But this guy used to post a lot on the old forum. 

Off topic, but don't think @sbrown made it over when the forum switched. Damn shame, good poster. 

He definitely did. His last login was in October which would have been a few months after the transition to this forum.

I am sure we will see him soon. He goes back a long time with this forum but in later years he's dropped in off and on. 

I follow some Facebook groups for news.  I try to steer clear of the comments, though.  Uninformed homers galore.  Occasionally, you'll find a diamond in the rough, but they get bombarded by "you're not a REAL niner faithful!"  

So, once I see some news on my feed, I come here after work to get more details and see some level-headed discussion.  

On 9/1/2018 at 7:17 PM, StevenK said:

Agreed, I always came here for any and all my Niners news. Just recently I created an account and started (briefly lol) posting. 

I've been reading on this site for the past 6-7 years :ph34r: and its always been my best source of info! Keep it up guys!

SAME! I've had my account a while now but I remember first using FF back in like 2009. I think the draft analysis is where it separates itself from the others, as long as that continues I'll always keep it bookmarked. 

I thought we all agreed to not speak that clowns name? 

An article came across my feed the other day about how Shanahan sets the tone of the locker room. The second sentence was something like 'I get to go into the locker room on a regular basis, while you don't, so I know the inner workings and you don't' .. I was like who tf wrote this... Sure enough it was that joke of a 'writer' who only has a job because his daddy got him one 

17 minutes ago, N4L said:

An article came across my feed the other day about how Shanahan sets the tone of the locker room. The second sentence was something like 'I get to go into the locker room on a regular basis, while you don't, so I know the inner workings and you don't' .. I was like who tf wrote this... Sure enough it was that joke of a 'writer' who only has a job because his daddy got him one 

Saw that he wrote the article, didn't bother reading it, He's absolutely the worst. 

33 minutes ago, N4L said:

I read that article what a awfull piece and makes sense after seeing who wrote it.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been in this forum for probably 5 years or more. I don’t remember. The ones I remember that I haven’t seen much of or at all lately are roasty, sbrown, and MiamiNiner. Didn’t sbrown say he’s a former nfl WR. I liked his breakdown on positions like J’s breakdown on corners. Thought those two were the most technical on fundamentals. I got no specifics, just going off memory. 

Archived