Week 1 GDT: Titans vs. Dolphins

titans0021

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I haven't been this interested in a season opener in a long time. 
Just so excited to see what we will look like.

Same here. I clearly have been more confident than most in here but I’m ready to see what this offensive system can do for Mariota and the rest of the guys.

Even defensively I’m intrigued. We do have 3 solid CB’s with a good 4th CB and 2 ball hawking Safety’s. I hope we can get a good pass rush all season long to help the secondary make plays.

Just over 12 hours to go I can’t wait I’m like a kid on Xams waiting for Santa

With my work schedule, plus not getting Sunday Ticket this year, I don't know how many games I'll be able to watch live (we rarely get Titans games here in NC).

Having said that, it took me a little longer than usual this year, but I'm officially hype for the season.

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

With my work schedule, plus not getting Sunday Ticket this year, I don't know how many games I'll be able to watch live (we rarely get Titans games here in NC).

Having said that, it took me a little longer than usual this year, but I'm officially hype for the season.

Can’t you quit your job?

I think we win... Week 1 is always shaky for us so Im not going to be tooooo upset if we lose. Hoping no one gets hurt on either team. Think this will be a good game tbh! 

Im just happy football is back! Light blue on white is EPIC. They were my fav combo even in the old jerseys but now they just look amazing! MISSED YOU GUYS! LETS GET IT

TitanUPPPPP

Titans declared ILB Rashaan Evans, RT Jack Conklin, LB Harold Landry, S Kendrick Lewis, TE Anthony Firkser, OL Aaron Stinnie, and WR Cameron Batson inactive for Week 1 against the Dolphins.

Conklin not playing is a disappointment, but the Titans have a serviceable replacement in Dennis Kelly. Evans and Landry were Tennessee's top-two draft picks. Evans has a hamstring injury, and Landry a high ankle sprain.

No big surprises here

Nobody thinks we are going to be any good outside of the Titans faithful. Some think we will be at best 8-8. 

Think the Jags or Texans are about to run away with the division. 

I just want to win in a convincing fashion. Want us to look like a NFL team. I think we have improved from last year. 

Go show it. 

Archived