Week 1 GDT: Titans vs. Dolphins

titans0021

Just now, -Hope- said:

if anything, maybe this'll give some of our injured guys a better chance to come back, lol

Hopefully part of the reason Marcus threw that pick was his arm was still lacking in feeling and that's no longer the case when he gets back...

Think Adoree was back on the field already though, thankfully.

I feel like with all this talk about utilizing MM's skills better we are still running too much on first down and not runnig a rythem passing game. Nothing in the middle of the field and no uptempo? 

His pick was a bad pass so I am not trying to say it's not his fault, just feels like more of the same as last year...3rd and six after two runs...now go make a great throw an keep the chains moving!!

Just now, Dr.Doom52 said:

I feel like with all this talk about utilizing MM's skills better we are still running too much on first down and not runnig a rythem passing game. Nothing in the middle of the field and no uptempo? 

His pick was a bad pass so I am not trying to say it's not his fault, just feels like more of the same as last year...3rd and six after two runs...now go make a great throw an keep the chains moving!!

I don’t get why we arnt spreading Miami out. All this talk that we line up in trips with Davis moved all around the formations where’s all this crap we heard all camp long

Just now, titans0021 said:

I think, even more than the Lewan hit, the fact that they didn’t look at the spot has me baffled. New York had two hours to look at it and just let them hand Miami the ball at the 35.

Yea I could see Sharpe touch him down live. Was beginning to think I was just seeing things given the refs never acknowledged it.

Archived