2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2018/8/30/17794992/2019-nfl-mock-draft-players-rankings-nick-bosa-ed-oliver-justin-herbert-dexter-lawrence

With Mack traded, start of college, and with two 1st it's not too soon to look forward to the draft.. Draft is suppose to be one of the best for Dlineman in over a decade.... 

Positon will could target in 2019:

• WR- Jordy Nelson is old, little depth 
  • RB- Lynch is an old RB, not sure if Warren is the long term answer
  • RT- can Brandon Parker show anything in rookie year
  • TE- Jared Cook is over 30 and going to be a free agent
  • DE- Mack replacement
  • OLB- Whitehead should be solid, but who is the other OLB
  • MLB- is Marquel Lee a long term answer
  • CB- until someone steps up, still could be upgraded
  • S- Obi is a bust, Joseph is average

could go a lot of way with these new 1st round picks

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

so Raiders have the following picks in 2019:

• 1st Chicago(Mack)
  • 1st Raiders
  • 2nd Raiders
  • 3rd Raiders
  • 4th Raiders
  • 5th Steelers (Switzer)
  • 6th Bears(Mack)
  • 7th Raiders
  • 7th Seahawks(Luani)

With all due respect, I appreciate you trying to make threads, but threads wont drive this site forward. Try to give insightful opinions and dicsuss things with posters here. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but this forum is at its best when we're talking and debating, not making constant lists and updating a mock depth chart. I can look that  up online in a nicer format. I come here and to Reddit to discuss football. Not read what I already know.

Mods, if I'm out of line here, I apologize. I don't mean any harm, or to attack.

Lets put a positive spin around here.. Lets say we hit homeruns in the draft 

R1- Ed Oliver or Nick Bosa DL- qb nightmare as a Mack Replacement.. Hopefully Key steps up and we have a few really good pass rushers

R1- Josh Allen - Edge/LB - could fill in as an SAM but also rush the QB.. front seven would be set

R2- Parris Campbell WR-  add an explosive wideout for Carr

Team would look a lot faster and young. Could fix our front seven, hopefully Lee, Joseph and Conely develop...

Maybe we can target a young TE, another Safety, and RB in the mid rounds... Free agency we can lock up Cooper and be active bring in a couple guys to the program

14 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Lets put a positive spin around here.. Lets say we hit homeruns in the draft 

R1- Ed Oliver or Nick Bosa DL- qb nightmare as a Mack Replacement.. Hopefully Key steps up and we have a few really good pass rushers

R1- Josh Allen - Edge/LB - could fill in as an SAM but also rush the QB.. front seven would be set

R2- Parris Campbell WR-  add an explosive wideout for Carr

Team would look a lot faster and young. Could fix our front seven, hopefully Lee, Joseph and Conely develop...

Maybe we can target a young TE, another Safety, and RB in the mid rounds... Free agency we can lock up Cooper and be active bring in a couple guys to the program

Lol what?  You could hit 3 home runs and not have our front 7 be set.  

I'm sorry... Not even half the front 7 would be set.  

Irvin      Hurst     Hall      Key

TH.             DJ.          EL.  

at best the DL situation would be okay.  After that????

46 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

With all due respect, I appreciate you trying to make threads, but threads wont drive this site forward. Try to give insightful opinions and dicsuss things with posters here. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but this forum is at its best when we're talking and debating, not making constant lists and updating a mock depth chart. I can look that  up online in a nicer format. I come here and to Reddit to discuss football. Not read what I already know.

Mods, if I'm out of line here, I apologize. I don't mean any harm, or to attack.

Totally ignored with another list. lol

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Unless we pick top 5, unlikely that he'll be there.

The Bears should finish around 6-10 or 7-9 and so should we. We'll likely have two top 15 picks during the next two years. I'm sure if we want Nick Bosa we can package some picks to move up and go get him. 

Archived