2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

On 9/14/2018 at 12:03 AM, Gannon12 said:

We definitely need a competent backup though and I’d also say we need one for center too

Packers always had a competent back-up behind Favre. He just never got hurt and those guys were good trade bait later on, which I hoped Cook would have become. Had he shined in the playoff loss to Texans, we would have got a 1st for him the next season, but he SUCKED! LOL

I've always wanted a good  back-up C who can also play guard. Late 2nd early 3rd usually has some talent there and then we won't fall apart if Hudson is injured. Could also allow Osomele to move to T if one gets injured, but moving him away from Miller would probably expose Miller too much.

If we get a top 10 pick i want Greedy. Dude is picking up right where he left off last year. Kid is a baller and the best player on LSU's entire roster

The press coverage against the slant is the best vid. Just outmuscles the receiver on the route, gets inside the slant, and makes the pick.

His pick against Stidham this weekend was beauty. Deep hitch route and Greedy ran it so well he looked like the receiver on the play.

I salivate over this kid's potential.

28 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

If we get a top 10 pick i want Greedy. Dude is picking up right where he left off last year. Kid is a baller and the best player on LSU's entire roster

The press coverage against the slant is the best vid. Just outmuscles the receiver on the route, gets inside the slant, and makes the pick.

His pick against Stidham this weekend was beauty. Deep hitch route and Greedy ran it so well he looked like the receiver on the play.

I salivate over this kid's potential.

Edge is the largest need on this team, but Devin White and Greedy Williams are both on my radar in the first round.

5 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Very early, but after two weeks:

Round 1...pick 2

Round 1...pick 20 (from Bears)

In order to have the 20th pick the Bears would have to finish around 9-7. I just don't see it. Their defense is definitely great but they beat one of the worst teams in football yesterday, the Seahawks are terrible now and their OL is garbage. They'll be one of the worst offensive teams in football with Mitchell Tribusky at quarterback, so far this year he has like 70 attempts and 300 passing yards. 

Just a though..... The people wanting Bosa. The Raiders would have to:

1) Finish or have the Bears finish with a top 5 pick

2) Package 2 firsts to trade up...

Think about 2 for second. Trade a HOF edge rusher for 2 first round picks. Give up 2 first round picks to move up for unproven edge rusher. 

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Think about 2 for second. Trade a HOF edge rusher for 2 first round picks. Give up 2 first round picks to move up for unproven edge rusher. 

Tank for Bosa, draft Greedy with Bears pick. Wham bam thank you mam. 

7 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

there isn't any stud WR or Safeties? from what I read a lot of good D Lineman and Greedy

Most view this as one of the best WR classes in years. 

AJ Brown, Emmanuel Hall, Marquise Brown, Deebo Samuel, Parris Campbell, Ahmmon Richards, N'Keal Harry, Lil'Jordan Humphrey

You've got a solid mix of size, speed, etc. Something for whatever you need in the offense in rounds 1-3.

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

AJ Brown, Emmanuel Hall, Marquise Brown, Deebo Samuel, Parris Campbell, Ahmmon Richards, N'Keal Harry, Lil'Jordan Humphrey

You've got a solid mix of size, speed, etc. Something for whatever you need in the offense in rounds 1-3.

A lot of the big boards that I've seen rate AJ Brown as the only receiver worth a 1st round pick.

21 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Or stay put with your picks and draft two busts. We have four first round picks over the next two years we have the capital to move up if needed. 

9 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Anthony Johnson is another one that I like. Really like the WR class. 

Archived