2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Why aren't you sold on Bosa?

1) he plays a position that is one of the deepest in the draft 

2) injury issues

3) off field issues 

First rounders guys im sold on so far are devin white, josh Allen and Andre Dillard 

hm- Thompson dionte 

ima watch Oliver a lot this weekend 

What other injury did Bosa had besides the groin? And what off field issues? His brother had some but I have never heard anything about Nick. 

DE is stacked but there’s a reason why he’s ranked number 1 and Oakland would be foolish to over think this and pass on him because it’s a deep draft at DE. 

25 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

What other injury did Bosa had besides the groin? And what off field issues? His brother had some but I have never heard anything about Nick. 

DE is stacked but there’s a reason why he’s ranked number 1 and Oakland would be foolish to over think this and pass on him because it’s a deep draft at DE. 

His whole family has injury issues and im kinda tired of gambling on injured draft picks. We need to hit these picks so I’m looking at high character healthy prospects. 

He’s also very political in this climate which could rub a lot of guys the wrong way. 

Id like to see him prove he’s fully recovered from the injury. Hate that you can’t see him in full contact action until the nfl.

he’s crazy talented I’d just like to see more especially vs top comp in November/December 

7 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Mack wasn’t injured tho....

True but bosa will be fine. He is sitting out year so he won't be hurt. Bosa has to be pick. Could be jj watt and tj watt like. Then u get lb captain. I wanted roquan smith badly but oh well

7 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

What would you guys say are the deepest and most shallow position groups in this draft.

Imo

deepest

-de, cb, safety

most shallow

-qb, rb, lb 

DT is by far the deepest position in the entire draft imo, especially at the top end

2 hours ago, roi34 said:

True but bosa will be fine. He is sitting out year so he won't be hurt. Bosa has to be pick. Could be jj watt and tj watt like. Then u get lb captain. I wanted roquan smith badly but oh well

He’s sitting out so he doesn’t mess up his nfl payday. I could be wrong but when the last time a prospect missed the last 7 games of the year and went top 3

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

He’s sitting out so he doesn’t mess up his nfl payday. I could be wrong but when the last time a prospect missed the last 7 games of the year and went top 3

Id sit out too. College doesn't pay. 

32 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Id sit out too. College doesn't pay. 

Meh but college makes it possible for you to get paid. 

Say we have the #2 pick and the Oregon qb goes #1 

given our literally empty roster are you so sold on bosa that you wouldn’t trade to move down to say #7 plus pick up the change in mid round picks? 

I just believe in devin white more than bosa 

still id trade down on d white and pick up devin bush later. 

I’ll take 2 b grade players over 1 a grade player right now we need gamers

Archived