2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Hey doesn’t anyone think is possible for the Raiders staff to coach the senior bowl? I know it’s usually the bottom 2 teams but after this week only the Raiders and niners are going to have a coaching staff. I just wanted to get some thoughts. 

Could make sense. TV might want to leverage Gruden's ability to give soundbytes too. Considering the QB Camp thing, I wouldn't be surprised if we got the nod.

Looking like Pick #4 it is.

While we probably miss out on the Bosa sweepstakes, we're in a good position for a team that wants to trade up for a qb. Not that there's one worth taking that high.

If we stay put then there we can still land an excellent prospect. 

If we select one out of Devin White, Josh Allen, or Quinnen Williams then I'll love the pick.

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Pick four yikes. I hope Quennin falls but I doubt he will. 

I really think our best value here might be to take one of the Top 2 OT prospects in Taylor or Willims. 

They very well might be BPA when we are on the clock. I'd be a little disappointed going back to back T in the first but no doubt Miller struggled this year. I'd be down to move him to RT and get one of the above.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

They very well might be BPA when we are on the clock. I'd be a little disappointed going back to back T in the first but no doubt Miller struggled this year. I'd be down to move him to RT and get one of the above.

Jonah-Osemele-Hudson-???-Miller would be the OL Carr needs. I really think Jonah might be the BPA at that pick. Also debating how big of a reach Devin White is at 4. I’ve seen a lot of Mocks with him in the 5-8 range. 

45 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What do you guys think of Josh Allen from Kentucky?  I've watched some video of him and think he will pose great value at 4.  He should be a heck of a player in the NFL.   

I agree. I feel Josh Allen will be a top 5 pick this year and in my opinion is the 2nd top edge rusher behind Bosa. I could easily see NYJ or SF select him ahead of us.

After watching videos of top prospects White really jumped of the screen to me.  He is big and strong but also plays much faster than everyone else.  I have read that he makes stupid decisions some times but physically he will be one of the most dominating LBs year one.  If he is still available when our 2nd pick comes around we have to take him and I would be fine trading up to get him.  Reminds me of Karl Joseph with the speed he plays with.  Closes in a hurry.

5 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

After watching videos of top prospects White really jumped of the screen to me.  He is big and strong but also plays much faster than everyone else.  I have read that he makes stupid decisions some times but physically he will be one of the most dominating LBs year one.  If he is still available when our 2nd pick comes around we have to take him and I would be fine trading up to get him.  Reminds me of Karl Joseph with the speed he plays with.  Closes in a hurry.

No way Devin White falls to the 20’s. He’s probably going around 7-9 range. 

Archived