2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If we end up with Bosa or Oliver, I will be so happy. As long as we don’t trade the farm obviously.

come on Bears u can lose lose lose we believe in you. Help us get Bosa or Oliver.

4 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

If we end up with Bosa or Oliver, I will be so happy. As long as we don’t trade the farm obviously.

come on Bears u can lose lose lose we believe in you. Help us get Bosa or Oliver.

Honestly if we pick that high, it could be because of us.  Not them.  

2 hours ago, TheMadStork said:

BPA including QB....fify

Carrs would be on a short leash if I was in charge..we might have been better off paying Mack and drafting Rosen

Yeah people here are way to attached to Carr cause he's the first good QB we've had since Gannon and he's from the area. I'm all for Carr getting back on track but if he has another season like 2017 he's absolutely expendable. I would of rather paid Mack and drafted Rosen myself.

2 hours ago, TheMadStork said:

BPA including QB....fify

Carrs would be on a short leash if I was in charge..we might have been better off paying Mack and drafting Rosen

Woah buddy! One crap season when you already saw his body of work before. Todd Downing is gone Carr will be back to form. 

We can't give up on him from one bad year. 

I would rather have Carr & Bosa/Oliver than Rosen Mack.

48 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Woah buddy! One crap season when you already saw his body of work before. Todd Downing is gone Carr will be back to form. 

We can't give up on him from one bad year. 

I would rather have Carr & Bosa/Oliver than Rosen Mack.

One bad season..or one good season? 

And a couple above average seasons.

Carr hasn’t proven to be able to do good under pressure IMO. Which every good qb needs to be able to do. He’s the type of qb IMO that needs a very good line to be good. 

Hes not a top 10 qb and might never be. There’s a lot that is still be be determined with Carr. And this season will show it IMO.

Yeah people are hating on Carr but he was still decent last year despite Downing's putrid offense and playcalling. I have no doubt he'll bounceback.

His 2015/2016 numbers...

62.5% comp, 7900+ yards, 60 TDs, 19 INTs, 19-12 as a starter. I'll take a QB who puts those numbers up. Gruden's coaching and system should only elevate him. From all accounts, he had no problem mastering Gruden's system in camp. If Gannon can be a league MVP in it , despite his immense physical limitations, i see no reason why Carr can't be excellent. Carr in this system is the one thing I'm most excited about to see from our team this year.

Archived