The Skyforge - Getcha Sigs & Avatars Here

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

One of the Things I wish Webby would change. I rarely ever use my Computer, especially when visiting this Site. Sucks!

Maybe he can make it so there's an option to turn it on or off? Not sure. I'll ask around for you.

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

@Voraroux if you want to jump back into Sigmaking feel free to join in on the Skyforge...I've been the last of the group of sigmakers for awhile ha. Phire stepped up had has been doing them too.

@SiLo and @Kempes haven't been around for a long time either, and silo won't ever come back.

I'll see if I can sort out photoshop for my MacBook, Ill certainly help out if I can get it sorted ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kiltman said:

@Voraroux if you want to jump back into Sigmaking feel free to join in on the Skyforge...I've been the last of the group of sigmakers for awhile ha. Phire stepped up had has been doing them too.

@SiLo and @Kempes haven't been around for a long time either, and silo won't ever come back.

kempes post on the soccer forum still he just hate us all I think 

31 minutes ago, kempus said:

Sadly don't have any sig making skills. Kempes used to post on the Soccer forum, but haven't seen him around for a while.

I used to confuse you two a lot on the old forum as I'm both an Eagles fan and a casual Spurs fan. Took me awhile to get it straight.