Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

James Connor or ARob in ppr for my flex spot?

I think the weather works in Connor's favor, and you can group me with the people who are uncertain about ARob right now. I don't know what to make of Trubisky, I don't know what to make of Robinson coming off the injury, etc. I'd probably roll with Connor. 

28 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This whole storm has me even concerned about AB. Can you honestly bench him though?

I think it depends on who your other receivers are. I think you can, but you have to be willing to get egg on your face. 

2 hours ago, KJtheWicked said:

AP vs Kerryon Johnson?

Peterson, I don't think it's that close. The lions backfield is a bit of a clustermess. Take the sure thing from AP on first and second downs. Yeah, you're probably banking on a touchdown or getting a subpar game, but even something like 14 for 46 with 1 reception is a better floor than I think you can get from Kerryon at this point given the unknown of what is going on in that lions backfield. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think the weather works in Connor's favor, and you can group me with the people who are uncertain about ARob right now. I don't know what to make of Trubisky, I don't know what to make of Robinson coming off the injury, etc. I'd probably roll with Connor. 

That's who I have in. Trying not to second guess it.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think it depends on who your other receivers are. I think you can, but you have to be willing to get egg on your face. 

Yea I suppose i dont. I think I’m benching Juju for sure though. 

Other than Pitt/Clev & Tenn/Mia is there any other games scaring people by weather?

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I suppose i dont. I think I’m benching Juju for sure though. 

Other than Pitt/Clev & Tenn/Mia is there any other games scaring people by weather?

Yeah, I'd bench Juju, though I think this makes Jesse James an interesting streamer if a team is desperately in need of a tight end. Vance is out, and you have to figure if the weather gets as bad as we are led to believe (last I saw, it was actually really nice there...players were warming up in shorts and the like), then there's going to be a lot of underneath stuff. 

So far as I know, the Cleveland / Pitt game was the big one weather wise. Looking over my teams, most of them appear to be fine. 

2 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

Flex - T.Y Hilton vs Cincy

Payton Barber vs NO

Barber is tempting given that Jones is inactive, but I'm not trusting Fitz to keep that game super competitive in the long run. I think Barber largely becomes a non factor in the second half. I think the answer here has to be Hilton by a decent margin. 

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Jimmy G vs. Minnisota

or

Pat Mahommes vs Chargers

I'm not in love with Mahomes as much as everyone else is, but I'm sitting all 49ers against the Vikings. Its' not just the Vikings defense, but you also have a west coast team traveling east and playing an early game, which always makes me nervous (maybe slightly less given that it's the first week of the season, but still not something I love). While I think over the course of the season, Jimmy is probably close to a top 12 quarterback, I'd rank him outside of my top 20 this week and I don't know that I"m starting him in even 2 quarterback leagues. For this week, Jimmy has a really low floor. While Mahomes also has a low floor, he's got a ton of upside with Andy Reid and facing a defense without Bosa. 

Archived