Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Same here. I'm bouncing back and forth between Connor and Freeman. Right now I'm rolling with Freeman. I'm also still debating sitting Barkley lol. 

Def would go with Freeman.

Hard to say on Barkley. Our defense is good and all but feel like he'll get his. Shurmur is going to have him doing a lot of things. Prob would keep him in there.

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not in love with Mahomes as much as everyone else is, but I'm sitting all 49ers against the Vikings. Its' not just the Vikings defense, but you also have a west coast team traveling east and playing an early game, which always makes me nervous (maybe slightly less given that it's the first week of the season, but still not something I love). While I think over the course of the season, Jimmy is probably close to a top 12 quarterback, I'd rank him outside of my top 20 this week and I don't know that I"m starting him in even 2 quarterback leagues. For this week, Jimmy has a really low floor. While Mahomes also has a low floor, he's got a ton of upside with Andy Reid and facing a defense without Bosa. 

Yea Im in a horrible spot. Pick your poop sandwitch. Im leaning Mahommes just because Bosa is not playing and the Chargers really dont have a home field advantage

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yea Im in a horrible spot. Pick your poop sandwitch. Im leaning Mahommes just because Bosa is not playing and the Chargers really dont have a home field advantage

The nice thing about Mahomes though is that it's basically just about execution since he's essentially a rookie. But he's got the skill players around him and his coach obviously will have him in a position to be able to succeed, it's just a matter on whether or not he can execute. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

The nice thing about Mahomes though is that it's basically just about execution since he's essentially a rookie. But he's got the skill players around him and his coach obviously will have him in a position to be able to succeed, it's just a matter on whether or not he can execute. 

True, would I be crazy to roll with him over Jimmy?

On 9/8/2018 at 2:19 PM, 101Raider said:

0.5PPR

pick one:

Chris Thompson

Josh Gordon

Doug Baldwin

Emmanuel Sanders

overthinking not playing Baldwin hobbled against a tough Denver defense?

I’m leaning Sanders if that matters

Well... I went with Baldwin lol.  That's the way FF works I guess.  I'm just glad I have Sanders on my team, makes the decision next week easier haha

25 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Well... I went with Baldwin lol.  That's the way FF works I guess.  I'm just glad I have Sanders on my team, makes the decision next week easier haha

Sorry bro. I started him too.......

I have 5 teams and I will probably go 0-5 when all is said and done

Maybe not listen to me from now on haha

Archived