Flex spot open  (PPR)

Allen Robinson vs Seahawks 

Dante Pettis vs Lions

Dion Lewis vs Texans 

Isaiah Crowell vs Dolphins 

ALSO WHICH TE 

Zach Ertz @ Bucs 

Jordan Reed vs Colts 

Dion for your flex. I don’t think you can go wrong with either TE, but Tampa’s secondary is apparently horrible so I’d choose Ertz. 

14 hours ago, The LBC said:

So, I'm very likely benching Fitz on the road against the Rams (combination of things, Fitz's home/road splits are real, Sam Bradford, and Fitz producing is largely dependent on him being operated from slot most of the game and Wade being late on shifting Talib there to cover him).

My other options (1/2pt PPR format) are:

Nelson Agholor @ TB or Brandon Marshall @ CHI

Currently I'm leaning, believe it or not, Marshall who is likely to jump up to 70% of snaps (from last week's 56.6%) with Doug Baldwin's injury and has the clearly better QB even though he'll for sure be under duress all game.

Agholor's the floor play (he'll get receptions, but will he actually do anything with them?  I just have trouble trusting Foles), but I really feel strongly that this is Ertz's rebound week and that he rebounds HARD.

I’d strongly consider Agholor. Ertz will probably eat but according to Tampa fans their secondary is going to be awful especially even moreso now that they lost Hargreaves for the year and Grimes to a groin injury. That leaves 2 rookies to be thrown in the fire and some guy named Ryan Smith as their top 3 corners.

38 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I’d strongly consider Agholor. Ertz will probably eat but according to Tampa fans their secondary is going to be awful especially even moreso now that they lost Hargreaves for the year and Grimes to a groin injury. That leaves 2 rookies to be thrown in the fire and some guy named Ryan Smith as their top 3 corners.

You also have to hope that putrid Nick Foles doesn't come out of the tunnel. It's always a suprise what guy shows up every time he starts: inept QB or Super Bowl MVP? 

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Flex spot open  (PPR)

Allen Robinson vs Seahawks 

Dante Pettis vs Lions

Dion Lewis vs Texans 

Isaiah Crowell vs Dolphins 

ALSO WHICH TE 

Zach Ertz @ Bucs 

Jordan Reed vs Colts 

I'd lean Reed hard until he gets hurt actually. 

Dion Lewis seems to be doing well in TN for PPR guys

Archived