Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

26 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

can't decide between Enunwa, Godwin or Fuller IV as my 3rd wideout in a full point PPR league

Enunwa. Full PPR makes that easier for me. 

Goodwin had a bad matchup and still waiting to hear on djax. Fuller is banged up a little, could be a little hot and miss throughout the year

13 minutes ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

Stafford @ 49ers or Mahomes @ Steelers 

Currently have Mahomes in there right now after Staffords awful showing Monday.

Tough call tbh. I don't hold the monday night fiasco against Stafford too much, but traveling to the west coast on a short week is less than ideal. I don't love the 49ers pass defense, but I thought they did an okay job against Minnesota all told. I don't love Mahomes playing in Pitt this early in his career, but I have a lot of faith in Andy Reid to get the most out of him. I'm probably leaning Mahomes here,.The thing that probably seals it for me is that Detroit defense looks awful and the 49ers have a habit of putting together some insanely long drives with Jimmy G as the quarterback. The TOP may not favor the lions in a big way, limiting how much Stafford is actually on the field. 

8 hours ago, N4L said:

Jared cook vs Denver or njoku against NO? 

Don't love it, but until Njoku actually shows me something on the field when it matters, he's nothing more than a high upside stash to me. Cook was on the field for over 90% of the teams snaps, so he's far and away the #1 TE here. Don't love the match up, of course, so it may be a situation this week where regardless of who you play you may not get a lot of production out of the tight end spot. I just wish Cook weren't so allergic to touchdowns. Its like that dude hates the endzone. 

12 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

2 QB Starter League

Tom Brady is my QB 1

Pick one of Fitzpatrick  (Philly) or Mariota (Hou) as my second QB starter

Also stuck between three different WRs in a PPR league, leaning to sitting Cooper for Sanders  

Sanders vs Cooper vs Enunwa 

Mariota has a slightly better matchup, and is actually a slightly more likely player to get you a rushing touchdown (despite Fitzmagic doing his thing in week 1). I view the Eagles defense as being better than the Saints defense as well, but I think the Bucs are more reliant on the passing game than the Titans are, and I think the Titans will keep running the football. I don't love that Walker is now out - that was a big time security blanket. Given Mariota is banged up and you could potentially run the risk of him exiting that game as well, I'll probably lean slightly toward Fitzmagic in this scenario? Don't love it with that match up - i could easily see a 3 INT, 2 fumble performance, but I dont' think Mariota is good for the most part, and I'd probably just gamble on the receiving game talent in Tampa. 

Cooper has no business in anyone's starting lineup this week in my opinion, particularly against those other two options. He may go off, he has that talent, I'm just not expecting it at all. The other two have very low floors in my opinion, and as we saw with Sanders last week, he can still very easily go off. I'd lean Sanders > over Enunwa, but Cooper behind both. 

7 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Flex spot open  (PPR)

Allen Robinson vs Seahawks 

Dante Pettis vs Lions

Dion Lewis vs Texans 

Isaiah Crowell vs Dolphins 

ALSO WHICH TE 

Zach Ertz @ Bucs 

Jordan Reed vs Colts 

I'd monitor the health of Goodwin as Pettis could be a sneaky play. 

*Otherwise Lewis is the play.

7 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Flex spot open  (PPR)

Allen Robinson vs Seahawks 

Dante Pettis vs Lions

Dion Lewis vs Texans 

Isaiah Crowell vs Dolphins 

ALSO WHICH TE 

Zach Ertz @ Bucs 

Jordan Reed vs Colts 

Lewis and Ertz for me. 

29 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Antonio Gates @ BUF or Vance McDonald vs. KC?

Has vance even been cleared yet? 

I don't know...less than ideal circumstances. I think if if he's healthy, I''ll probably swing for Vance, but both of these guys are easily capable of putting up donuts given they are both about 5th down the depth chart for targets. 

What are your streaming options? ASJ? Ben Watson? 

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Has vance even been cleared yet? 

I don't know...less than ideal circumstances. I think if if he's healthy, I''ll probably swing for Vance, but both of these guys are easily capable of putting up donuts given they are both about 5th down the depth chart for targets. 

What are your streaming options? ASJ? Ben Watson? 

Seals-Jones, Hooper, I. Thomas, Dissly, L. Wilson are top options. Higbee/Everett from LA too.

It’s not ideal at all lol.

54 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Seals-Jones, Hooper, I. Thomas, Dissly, L. Wilson are top options. Higbee/Everett from LA too.

It’s not ideal at all lol.

Yeah, that's not great. Seals Jones is an interesting guy if Gresham is out because I think the Rams are going to force teams to utilize their tight ends a lot against those ball hawking corners. If Gresham is out, that may be who I go with, even though that Arizona offense inspired no confidence in week 1. 

Otherwise, yeah, if Vance is cleared, probably him. I feel like you're completely banking on a red zone touchdown for gates. Maybe I'm wrong and he'll have a number of short receptions and have like a 6 for 58 type day, but I fee like he's going to have a lot of 2 for 18 days too this year. 

Archived