Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Glad for the advice from you guys when I asked Evan Engram or Jack Doyle. Everyone here said Doyle but I'm glad I went with my gut and changed my lineup back to Engram before all the games started yeaterday.

Yay for garbage time stat padding lol

29 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Carson wentz or matt ryan? I'd like to start carson but damn the eagles wr's are decimated.

Right now I think I'd lean towards Ryan. Both are at home but Wentz hasn't seen live-action in awhile, plus as you note the WRs are decimated in Philly.

0.5PPR

I am struggling on who to trust to continue trends and who to trust to turn it around

Current lineup:

RB: Ezekiel Elliot

RB: Jordan Howard

WR: Emmanuel Sanders

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Quincy Enunwa

Flex: Phillip Lindsay

Notable bench players:

• Nyheim Hines
  • Kerryon Johnson
  • Keelan Cole
  • Larry Fitzgerald
  • Allen Hurns
  • Jared Cook

It's tough to keep Fitz out, but that offense is tough to roll with anyways, then you add the injury. Keelan Cole is another option, but still don't trust that offense fully. Any thoughts to help the decisions this week?

12 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

0.5PPR

I am struggling on who to trust to continue trends and who to trust to turn it around

Current lineup:

RB: Ezekiel Elliot

RB: Jordan Howard

WR: Emmanuel Sanders

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Quincy Enunwa

Flex: Phillip Lindsay

Notable bench players:

• Nyheim Hines
  • Kerryon Johnson
  • Keelan Cole
  • Larry Fitzgerald
  • Allen Hurns
  • Jared Cook

It's tough to keep Fitz out, but that offense is tough to roll with anyways, then you add the injury. Keelan Cole is another option, but still don't trust that offense fully. Any thoughts to help the decisions this week?

Cole saw a very healthy amount of targets even when we were up. I think I'd roll with him over Enunwa

39 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Fitzmagic or Garoppolo?

honestly i'd ride the fitz train until the wheels fall off. He's got so many weapons available and especially against a terrible pit defense. Though san fran might be behind early and might sling it against a not so great kc pass defense. I don't think you can really go wrong. I'd stick with fitz though.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I need a flex and WR2: Non-PPR

Alex Collins vs Den

Chris Hogan @ Detroit

Latavius Murray vs Buffalo(I'm already starting Cook)

Will Fuller vs NYG

Cooper Kupp vs LAC

Gio Bernard @ Car

Marquise Goodwin @ KC

(IF Dalvin Cook cant go, then what?)

Not sure if Buffalo is better against the run or they are just so bad against the pass that the numbers are skewed. Either way I would steer away from Murray this week.

I like Fuller as a non-ppr option better then Kupp and Hogan. Though if you are anything like me, keeping a starter for the Sunday night game or MNF is the way to go so you know what you need out of the player. 

I have Gio in my league too but am worried about this matchup. Not sure what to recommended as I am having the same issue. If Cook can't go, then I think you should start Murray.

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Need to start 2 (one at RB2 and one at Flex)

Gio Bernard @ Car

Corey Clement vs IND

Derrick Henry @ Jac

Frank Gore vs Oak

Bernard for sure

Depends if Sproles plays. If he does, the backfield is too crowded to trust Clement. If Sproles is out, then Clement will get enough touches to be better than Henry against the Jags.  Is there anyone on your waiver wire to put in the FLEX? There has to be somebody better than Frank Gore out there.....

Need a WR and a Flex out of this group PPR

Marquise Goodwin @KC

Chris Hogan @ DET

Phillip Lindsay @ BAL

Keelan Cole vs TEN

Archived