Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Not sure if Buffalo is better against the run or they are just so bad against the pass that the numbers are skewed. Either way I would steer away from Murray this week.

I like Fuller as a non-ppr option better then Kupp and Hogan. Though if you are anything like me, keeping a starter for the Sunday night game or MNF is the way to go so you know what you need out of the player. 

I have Gio in my league too but am worried about this matchup. Not sure what to recommended as I am having the same issue. If Cook can't go, then I think you should start Murray.

So you like Fuller but what about the other spot if Cook plays?

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Need to start 2 (one at RB2 and one at Flex)

Gio Bernard @ Car

Corey Clement vs IND

Derrick Henry @ Jac

Frank Gore vs Oak

I think you gotta go Gio. Do you not have any WRs for your flex? Henry is likely the other option. He has struggled so far but had success vs us in the past

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I need a flex and WR2: Non-PPR

Alex Collins vs Den

Chris Hogan @ Detroit

Latavius Murray vs Buffalo(I'm already starting Cook)

Will Fuller vs NYG

Cooper Kupp vs LAC

Gio Bernard @ Car

Marquise Goodwin @ KC

(IF Dalvin Cook cant go, then what?)

Assuming Cook is at an RB spot now? If so, I'd probably slide Murray (he's looked solid) into Cooks RB slot, if he's out, and then roll with Fuller and Gio. Gio will get work with Mixon being out now.

8 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I don't think you can go wrong with either. 49ers will likely need to keep pace with Mahomes and the Chiefs, although I suppose the Bucs/Steelers could be a shootout as well.

I think i'm leaning Fitzmagic as of right now. If goodwin plays this sunday then I may put Jimmy G back in but I just don't see Pittsburgh being able to stop Fitzmagic and his crew.

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think i'm leaning Fitzmagic as of right now. If goodwin plays this sunday then I may put Jimmy G back in but I just don't see Pittsburgh being able to stop Fitzmagic and his crew.

Fitz is probably the play he's done it 2 weeks in a row...hard not to ride the hot hand.

5 hours ago, buno67 said:

Pick two in a Ppr league...

Drake

Hyde

Gio

Penny

Drake and Gio for me.  Hyde would be the close third, but I'm kind of fading him a shade because while he's getting touches, I'm kind of expecting a little regression in terms of production coming his way.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Drake and Gio for me.  Hyde would be the close third, but I'm kind of fading him a shade because while he's getting touches, I'm kind of expecting a little regression in terms of production coming his way.

I'm pretty in line with this. I mean, on any given day, Hyde or Drake could score more. I typically don't love starting offensive players on who play on thursday night, though admittedly, that's my own quirk.  I think relatively speaking, very close. I think Gio is a must start in this situation, and I'm not putting Penny anywhere close to my starting lineup at this point. 

10 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Yeah I feel the same way, hence why I took Chubb in the later rounds. I just wish they would set up the run more with him. I just wish they would use him more in the passing game. The dude isn’t awful out of the backfield 

0.5 PPR

Do I start Antonio Callaway or Marquis Goodwin? Landry is probably out and with Gordon gone too, Callaway could be a fantast star. Goodwin is questionable.

Callaway plays tomorrow so if I roll with Goodwinand he is out, then I can play Michel Sunnight or McDonald Mon night.

Thoughts?

Archived