Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Bernard for sure

Depends if Sproles plays. If he does, the backfield is too crowded to trust Clement. If Sproles is out, then Clement will get enough touches to be better than Henry against the Jags.  Is there anyone on your waiver wire to put in the FLEX? There has to be somebody better than Frank Gore out there.....

Need a WR and a Flex out of this group PPR

Marquise Goodwin @KC

Chris Hogan @ DET

Phillip Lindsay @ BAL

Keelan Cole vs TEN

I feel like Cole and Hogan are the way to go. 

The Ravens defense will commit to shutting down the run and Goodwin's injury concern still worry me. 

6 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

0.5 PPR

Do I start Antonio Callaway or Marquis Goodwin? Landry is probably out and with Gordon gone too, Callaway could be a fantast star. Goodwin is questionable.

Callaway plays tomorrow so if I roll with Goodwinand he is out, then I can play Michel Sunnight or McDonald Mon night.

Thoughts?

Hard to make that call with a Thursday game, but I'd probably take the chance on Goodwin for Sunday. Promising matchup and he is the number one receiver in SF really if he's ever healthy. Michel may be comparable to calloway anyway, so even if you can't start Goodwin, at worse I think it's lateral

Debating on...

David Njoku vs Jets 

or

Jesse James @ Bucs 

- I know James has been more productive, and I could see the game vs the Bucs being a shootout. I think I just Have a soft spot for Njoku. And it’s not like Njoku is getting zero targets, he’s ranked 5th among TEs in targets with 14. Hes just done absolutely nothing with those targets. But I have A feeling Njoku is about to have a huge game. Am I drinking To much koolaid with this guy?

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Debating on...

David Njoku vs Jets 

or

Jesse James @ Bucs 

- I know James has been more productive, and I could see the game vs the Bucs being a shootout. I think I just Have a soft spot for Njoku. And it’s not like Njoku is getting zero targets, he’s ranked 5th among TEs in targets with 14. Hes just done absolutely nothing with those targets. But I have A feeling Njoku is about to have a huge game. Am I drinking To much koolaid with this guy?

I am right there with you brotha. I inserted njoku into the lineup purely on gut as well once I realized he had been targeted so much.

The team I have in that league is stacked and so I can take a risk. Plus it will give me someone to root for tomorrow. The whole point of this is for fun right? It was a big reason I took tyreek hill too. It's really fun to watch him fly on his way to the endzone when he's on your fantasy team lol

It honestly will come down to whether or not njoku can get in the endzone, but the upside is there for him to have a couple of big plays for sure 

8 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Debating on...

David Njoku vs Jets 

or

Jesse James @ Bucs 

I get what you're saying about Njoku, but going with him is listening to your gut and not your head. Tough match-up for him this week. Smart money is on James continuing his production in another shootout. 

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

Who do I start at flex this week?

Callaway vs. NYJ - High floor with upside.

Enunwa @ CLE - High floor with upside.

Keelan Cole vs. TEN - Should start seeing the ball more.

Duke Johnson vs NYJ - Like him more in a game flow dependent catch-up match-up.

Enunwa. Is it PPR?

10 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Debating on...

David Njoku vs Jets 

or

Jesse James @ Bucs 

Tough one. I'd go Njoku. The talent and targets are there he just needs to capitalize.

Archived