Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

Full PPR who ya got?

Jones Jr. vs NE

Goodwin @ KC (if healthy enough to go obviously)

I love both matchups but with Jones Jr. having to compete with Golladay and Tate I'm growing less and less fond of him, and idk what to expect from Goodwin.

So I decided I will start Callaway in my FLEX tonight. I think he’ll have a ton of targets (0.5 PPR) and the big play potential paired with Gordon gone and Landry a little banged up has me hopeful.

Right now my other FLEX is Goodwin. If he doesn’t play, then I have a Sunday night option (Michel) and a Monday night option (McDonald).

If he is out do I play Michel or Vance?

Not quite a start/sit question but...12 team no PPR

QB: Garoppolo, Mariota

RB: Freeman, Fournette, Thompson, Ajayi, James White, Clement

WR: Hilton, Smith-Schuster, Gordon, Robby Anderson, Golladay

TE: Burton, Kittle

Will have to drop someone for a kicker. Figure it needs to be Mariota or Anderson - thoughts?

On 9/19/2018 at 8:02 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why not Hogan? I figured he was a solid start vs Detroit 

I feel like Gronk will be the focal point Sunday night and I expect the Pats to get up early and then run the ball a lot.

I don't think Hogan is a bad play, I just always give the tie to the RB who will end up with a higher volume of touches.

37 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I feel like Gronk will be the focal point Sunday night and I expect the Pats to get up early and then run the ball a lot.

I don't think Hogan is a bad play, I just always give the tie to the RB who will end up with a higher volume of touches.

Collins doesn’t really get many touches either and even lost the GL look to Allen. If he could get 15 carries I’d be fine but he hasnt cleared 10 yet. That’s my concern. I usually prefer RBs too but i wish he would get his 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All leagues PPR

League #1

Chris Hogan vs DET  or Corey Clement vs IND (assuming Ajayi is out) 

League #2

Russell Wilson vs DAL or Big Ben @ TB 

Chris Hogan vs DET,  Keelan Cole vs TEN  or Marquise Goodwin vs KC

If Ajayi is out Id go Clement. 

Big Ben

Hogan, Cole is super tempting though. Goodwin needs to be healthy first

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Collins doesn’t really get many touches either and even lost the GL look to Allen. If he could get 15 carries I’d be fine but he hasnt cleared 10 yet. That’s my concern. I usually prefer RBs too but i wish he would get his 

Not sure it happens this week but Collins is going to go off real soon. I hope lol

23 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Debating on...

David Njoku vs Jets 

or

Jesse James @ Bucs 

- I know James has been more productive, and I could see the game vs the Bucs being a shootout. I think I just Have a soft spot for Njoku. And it’s not like Njoku is getting zero targets, he’s ranked 5th among TEs in targets with 14. Hes just done absolutely nothing with those targets. But I have A feeling Njoku is about to have a huge game. Am I drinking To much koolaid with this guy?

I realized watching the game tonight that Todd Haley does not run a very TE friendly scheme. He had njoku stay and block on passing plays. Having Baker as QB is the absolute best thing to happen but unless Todd Haley starts to think of him as a WR, I really don't see them calling his number a lot. 

12 hours ago, Madridista said:

Not quite a start/sit question but...12 team no PPR

QB: Garoppolo, Mariota

RB: Freeman, Fournette, Thompson, Ajayi, James White, Clement

WR: Hilton, Smith-Schuster, Gordon, Robby Anderson, Golladay

TE: Burton, Kittle

Will have to drop someone for a kicker. Figure it needs to be Mariota or Anderson - thoughts?

Drop both. You can find better players on your waiver wire than both of them

21 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Full PPR who ya got?

Jones Jr. vs NE

Goodwin @ KC (if healthy enough to go obviously)

I love both matchups but with Jones Jr. having to compete with Golladay and Tate I'm growing less and less fond of him, and idk what to expect from Goodwin.

If you can afford to sit and see with Goodwin for 1 week then I would. I have Goodwin in 3 leagues and he is riding the bench currently in all 3

Archived