Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

8 hours ago, BillSabre said:

PPR Flex spot 

Allen Robinson or Dion Lewis 

Normally I'd say that I want to see Trubisky and Robinson play together first and go Lewis.  However, I don't see Dolphins putting up much.  I wouldn't be surprised if game script was HEAVY dose of Henry.  Packers should light up the board, meaning Robinson should be a good play.

7 hours ago, Duffman57 said:

I have a ----show for week one with injuries/suspensions, so lets see what it comes down to....I'm looking good for the rest of the season IMO, but figured I'd forfeit week 1 for the rest of the year.

Weird 12 team league with a few differences in positions, and also 1pt per every 10yd returns; -1 point per sack taken @QB PPR but no other strange rules IIRC. Love the team, hate my depth.  Strikethrough are assumed injured, but I haven't paid that close attention to them....

QB: Jimmy G

RB: Le'veon Bell/James Connor

RB: Dalvin Cook

WR: Tyreek Hill

WR: Josh Gordon

WR/RB: ? (Fuller, John Ross, Sony Michel, Marlon Mack, Ronald Jones)

QB/WR/RB/TE: ? (Wentz, Winston, Gesicki, any of ^)

DEF: Jax

K: Jank

Can someone help me pick the 2 flex spots. I mean I've more or less forfeited W1, so not like it matters that much, but might as well give it my best shot.

umm... is there no QB on the waiver?  Tyrod? Fitzpatrick? anyone?  Gotta play a QB in that last slot.  Drop Gesicki, speaking of which, why a TE on the roster if you don't have to start one?

As to the other position,  I'd go Ross.  Jones isn't going to do much as the number 2 RB and at least with Ross they may connect for a couple long bombs.

7 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Dion Lewis because I’m just not sure how big of a role Robinson will have early. 

14 team ppr flex

kerryon Johnson or Tarik Cohen

i love what Cohens roles could be in Nagys  offense but like Robinson we just don’t know yet so as of now I’m going with Kerryon  

I'd go Cohen.  I expect them to playing from behind against the Packers.  

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Pick 2

Conner

Royce Freeman

Brandin Cooks

Fitz and green are locked in at wr, Barkley in at running back. So need another RB and a flex. 

If going cooks, this will heavily invest me in the Rams for the week (Goff, Rams d, cooks)

I'd go Freeman.  I don't know what to think about the Rams WRs.  I'm worried it's going to be 1 or 2 of the 3 going off each week.  I'd rather the consistency of a starting RB than trying to sort out which wr hits big.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:05 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Just a reminder, this thread works a whole lot better when we work together. Give someone advice and then leave your question as well. 

I have some already but I think I can be trusted to return the favor:

Non-PPR need a RB/WR and 2 WRs:

Alex Collins vs Buffalo

Chris Hogan vs Houston

Juju Smith-Schuster @ Cleveland

Marquise Goodwin @ Minnesota(Rhodes Island?)

Will Fuller @ New England

Cooper Kupp @ Oakland

Non-PPR League need 3 WRs

Odell Beckham vs Jax(Gotta start right? Even with Ramsey)

Doug Baldwin @ Denver(Chris Harris and a knee injury?)

Will Fuller @ New England

Marquise Goodwin @ Minnesota(Again Rhodes all day?)

The first one I'm confident in the team as a whole but the 2nd I'm concerned because Kerryon is my #2 RB. The 2nd could be easy if Baldwin doesn't actually play but the results might be tough to swallow. 

1: Collins; Hogan and Juju early for me.

2: OBJ, Baldwin, Fuller

On 9/3/2018 at 12:11 AM, StevenK said:

My line up is kind of set for this particular league, but my Flex is kind of a question mark. Thoughts?

Which option do you prefer (ironically listed in the order I'm assuming):

C. Hyde vs Pitt

AP vs Ariz

A. Morris vs Minn

K. Cole vs NYG

C. Godwin vs NO

If I'm able to get him off waivers: M. Williams vs KC

AP for me.  Not sure about any of the Browns RBs.  Morris is a no-go against Minny.  Cole and Godwin are meh for me right now.

On 9/3/2018 at 3:19 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

I highlighted who I would start.

I got Flex questions I need solved for 3 leagues  all PPR

League 1

Agholor vs WASH or Crowder vs ARI or Robby Anderson vs DET?

League 2

Goodwin vs MIN  or  Crowder vs ARI

League 3

I lost McKinnon as my RB 2 so I need to start 1 RB and 1 Flex out of this group

Royce Freeman vs SEA, James White vs HOU, Robby Anderson vs DET or Kerryon Johnson vs NJY

L1:  Gotta go Agholor, especially as an Eagles fan

L2: I'd go Crowder

L3: Freeman and Anderson

On 9/4/2018 at 12:53 PM, dtwizzy2k8 said:

I would start Agholor vs ATL because he looked really good last season from what I saw and I was impressed with his improvement as a player. We know the Eagles are a great team, there's not much of a question mark with them since the team is largely the same on offense, Wentz isn't playing so there's no question mark about his health coming off an injury, and Alshon is out so Agholor should be the main WR getting more targets. 

Crowder is ok but Agholor is just more talented/on a more talented offense I think. And Robby Anderson is just hard to judge, he had some good stat games last season but I don't know if he can be considered reliable yet, plus there is the big ? mark at QB for the Jets.

My question:

I currently have Josh Gordon vs PIT at WR3, Cooper Kupp vs OAK at FLEX, and Tevin Coleman vs PHI at RB2. But I have Tarik Cohen vs GB and Duke Johnson vs PIT on the bench and was wondering if I should shuffle any of my current starters to play these bench guys instead. Personally I was thinking to move Kupp to WR3 and bench Gordon for Cohen at FLEX.

0.5PPR league

I like Kupp as I'm not touching Gordon week one (I own him too).  I like Cohen in the Flex in any PPR format, I suspect that against the Packers, Bears will be playing from behind. 

On 9/5/2018 at 5:26 PM, Edge said:

I'm new to Fantasy Football so i would appreciate your help.

I've been playing in a PPR league and have the option at RB to put in for week 1:

Cook vs 49erst

McCoy vs Ravens 

Ajayi vs Falcons

Hyde vs Steelers

Peterson vs Cardinals 

I also have a flex spot open for 1 of the RB or Crowder vs the Cardinals or Garcon vs Vikings which is a bad option.

Since i'm concerned about Cooks health i intend to put in McCoy, Hyde and Ajayi. Dunno if Peterson is the superior option. He would get the full workload so maybe he would be worth it and Crowder could be an option for the flex position but i prefer the upside of the RBs.

Cook needs to play.  Don't bench him, you're overthinking it.  As to the other position, I'd start Ajayi.  

.5 PPR, for my flex.

Nelson Agholor vs Falcons

Marvin Jones Jr. vs Jets

I'd love to start a player during opening night, just makes things more fun. With Jeffrey out and Mike Wallace being the #2 WR, you gotta think he'll get a lot of targets tonight.

Marvin Jones is safer and was very solid last year. The emergence of Kenny Golladay and Golden Tate can hamper his value.

Thoughts??

4 hours ago, 101Raider said:

umm... is there no QB on the waiver?  Tyrod? Fitzpatrick? anyone?  Gotta play a QB in that last slot.  Drop Gesicki, speaking of which, why a TE on the roster if you don't have to start one?

As to the other position,  I'd go Ross.  Jones isn't going to do much as the number 2 RB and at least with Ross they may connect for a couple long bombs.

Sorry just forgot to mention that I have Evan Engram as my starting TE.  I think Foles is on the waiver wire so I might pick him put for a short term spot and drop Gesicki for now.  I kind of walked out of the draft knowing that I more or less forfeited week 1 lol.

Damn, just realized that Foles doesn't get off waivers from our draft last night until saturday...stupid settings.  I can pick up Fitzpatrick though.  People noticed this and Fitzpatrick and Foles are the only 2 starting QB's on the wire.  Baker is there too, but he's useless.

Archived