Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

6 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Mahomes vs Chargers 

Andy Dalton @ Indy 

- Picked up Dalton because the Chiefs/Chargers match up scares me, but now I'm second guessing things and about to say F-it and just role with Mahomes

I know Indy's defense sucks but man I just threw up a little thinking about starting Dalton

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Royce Freeman vs Seattle

or

James Connor vs Cleveland

Non-PPR

It’s a typical week 1 toss up (like mine between Kerryon and Cohen) but I’d go Connor. Said earlier in this thread I think Pitt feeds Connor as some sort of childish way to show Bell they don’t need him

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Go Royce. That Seattle defense is a shell of its former self

I don't know, man, Wagner and Wright can still get after it and have that defense at least still somewhat competent against the run. Plus, if Keenum is a pumpkin, they can stack the box a little more effectively. I don't see Seattle as much worse than middle of the road against the run, which is probably about where I see the Cleveland defense. But then Pitt has one of the best offensive lines in football, and you certainly can't stack the box against them. The question may end up being one of usage for Connor, but in a matchup battle, I think I have to go with Connor. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Marquise Goodwin vs Minnesota

or

Keelan Cole vs NYG

I feel like Goodwin is a better guy to have but that matchup is scary. Cole's role as the possible #1 guy is sort of unknown. 

I'm leaning Keelan I think. Don't expect Goodwin to do much and I love Goodwin.

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Marquise Goodwin vs Minnesota

or

Keelan Cole vs NYG

I feel like Goodwin is a better guy to have but that matchup is scary. Cole's role as the possible #1 guy is sort of unknown. 

For the season, I like Goodwin more. For week one, I'd start Cole. I think the niners will move Goodwin around so he's not shadowed by Rhodes, but it's just really hard to move the ball on that defense. 

I'll take the matchup in week one over the unknown

20 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Royce Freeman vs Seattle

or

James Connor vs Cleveland

Non-PPR

I would go Freeman. Clevelands run D is very good. Seattle's defense is still living off of they hype of previous years, I don't think their DL will be as good this year and I think they will have their hands full with Sanders and Thomas which should open up the run game. 

Conner has the higher floor and the lower ceiling. Freeman is probably a riskier play from the standpoint that there is a wide range of games he could have, but I do expect an explosion from that offense this week in a shootout type game. 

Archived