Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

4 hours ago, UnitedInOrgange said:

I would go with Justin Jackson.  With Gordon not playing, I would say he is your best option.  I believe KC picked up West so Ware may not get as many touches.  Also, he didn't look too good last week.   DJ (I assume Duke) is in the same category as Ware with Chubb on the roster.  They hardly use him.  Justin has look good pretty much every time he comes in.   I know he shares with Ekelor(sp), but still gets a decent share of touches.   Good luck!!

Sitting Ware for Jackson. See you guys next week for the semis. ;)

On 12/7/2018 at 4:39 PM, jrry32 said:

Joe Mixon vs. Jeff Wilson

My fear with Mixon is that with Driskel at QB, he won't get into the end-zone. I also worry they'll fall behind and be forced to abandon the run. I'm leaning towards Wilson because of how good Shanahan is at scheming his rush offense. But it's a really risky move to pass on a relatively safe bet like Mixon. Thoughts?

@TheVillain112

Sorry Jrry, should have expected the Chargers to be well, the Chargers...

53 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Sorry Jrry, should have expected the Chargers to be well, the Chargers...

It wouldn't have made a difference. My opponent had Kittle and Saquon (among a number of other players who had monster weeks).

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

It wouldn't have made a difference. My opponent had Kittle and Saquon (among a number of other players who had monster weeks).

I had that stack in my league, along with Julio. Humorously, even with those three and the games that they had, I didn't even come close to being the top scoring team in my league. The #1 seed (I'm #2) had Derrick Henry, Amari Cooper, CMC, JuJu, Mahomes and the Bears Defense. 

14 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Guys I feel sick...

Started Golladay and Steelers D over Ware and Bears D. So instead of being up by like 50, I'm only up by 17 in a PPR League and hes got Thielen going tonight. Stupid overthinking! 

And Fantasy Football is....strange. Squeeked out a 4 point win. 

21 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Guys I feel sick...

Started Golladay and Steelers D over Ware and Bears D. So instead of being up by like 50, I'm only up by 17 in a PPR League and hes got Thielen going tonight. Stupid overthinking! 

I think the Steelers D was the right play fwiw, but I think you won!

So despite losing AJ Green, Cooper Kupp and Will Fuller I have made it to the finals but I have some questions. Despite his recent struggles, I do feel like Kamara has to be my #1 RB

I need a RB, flex and #2 WR, non-PPR league

Aaron Jones vs Chicago, they just shut down Gurley

Gus Edwards vs TB, he gets volume and has a good matchup but if he's not scoring or catching passes his ceiling seems to be 20 carries for 80 yards

Dalvin Cook vs Miami, doesn't get a ton of carries but might be game determined. Does catch some passes though, solid matchup

Adam Humphries vs Baltimore, very tough defense and he let me down last week

Josh Reynolds vs Philly, great matchup but 2 bad weeks in a row

Curtis Samuel and Kenny Stills are FAs too

I'm thinking about Jones, Cook and Reynolds but the WR spot is the toughest. 

Archived