Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Can't figure out who to start this week in my .5 PPR league. 0-2 and feeling the heat right now.

rKDbt4S.png

Mostly debating Johnson vs Watkins. 

I flipped back and forth on this one. I think they have comparable stats and Arizona is sucking hard and idk if their team is strong enough to keep Chicago from putting all their resources into stopping DJ. Watkins has a juicy matchup and is actually healthy. 

@skywindO2 I would actually play Clement as your flex instead of DJ and leave it the rest. 

Ajayi is out this week, and so is sproles. The eagles rotate their runners a lot but I think he will have 15+ touches this week. That's a good floor. You can't afford to have gooseeggs anywhere

Bears front is going to abuse that Cardinals offense. Stay away imo

Pick one for my flex .5 ppr

Golladay vs NE

Kittle vs KC

Clement vs IND 

Golladay has huge upside this week. Should be a shootout and he's found the endzone the last two weeks. Seems like he's emerging as the #1 guy

Kittle is Garoppolos go to guy. Jesse James torched KC over the middle last week. Was that just because they were giving brown and JuJu so much attention and left it open, or is it because they simply can't cover the middle of the field? 

Clement will benefit from being the lead guy, sproles and ajayi are out. Indy's DL played well last week but I have seen them get pushed around and the eagles OL is good 

Am I over thinking this? I have Garoppolo and breida. Golladay seems like who I am leaning towards, but as a niners fan I kind of want to have kittle in there for fun lol

Which 3 would you start in PPR?

Fournette vs Ten

McCaffery vs Cin

L Murray vs Bills

C Thompson vs GB

Breida @ KC

I figure McCaffery for sure, Fournette im worried about game time decision (I work, checking could be tricky) and Murray (homer biased, plus its the Bills). Any thoughts?

6 hours ago, N4L said:

Pick one for my flex .5 ppr

Golladay vs NE

Kittle vs KC

Clement vs IND 

Golladay has huge upside this week. Should be a shootout and he's found the endzone the last two weeks. Seems like he's emerging as the #1 guy

Kittle is Garoppolos go to guy. Jesse James torched KC over the middle last week. Was that just because they were giving brown and JuJu so much attention and left it open, or is it because they simply can't cover the middle of the field? 

Clement will benefit from being the lead guy, sproles and ajayi are out. Indy's DL played well last week but I have seen them get pushed around and the eagles OL is good 

Am I over thinking this? I have Garoppolo and breida. Golladay seems like who I am leaning towards, but as a niners fan I kind of want to have kittle in there for fun lol

I would say no to Kittle, too many eggs in one basket if it can be avoided.  Galloway and Clement are close...but im a RB guy so I would say Clement.

6 hours ago, N4L said:

@skywindO2 I would actually play Clement as your flex instead of DJ and leave it the rest. 

Ajayi is out this week, and so is sproles. The eagles rotate their runners a lot but I think he will have 15+ touches this week. That's a good floor. You can't afford to have gooseeggs anywhere

Bears front is going to abuse that Cardinals offense. Stay away imo

I agree with N4L.

6 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Pick 2: Latavius Murray, ARob, and Golden Tate.

Ppr.

Murray and Tate. Tate should have a lot of success running crossers against this horrendous Pats D. Particularly in garbage time. ARob is locked up on Pat Pete, I actually like Taylor Gabriel to get a few big shots in that matchup vs Jamar Taylor.

Archived