Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

Ok pretty busy week so, I'll post all my start sits early this week for feedback

All leagues are PPR

League 1 (pick 3)

Aaron Jones at DET, Keelan Cole at KC, Amari Cooper at LAC, Sterling Sheppard at CAR

League 2

Doug Baldwin vs LAR or John Brown at Cle

League 3

Need a WR and 2 Flex's out of this group.

Aaron Jones at Det, Mike Williams vs Oak, Kenny Stills at CIN, Keelan Cole at KC. (I also have waiver claims on Coutee or Sanu)

League 4

I am already starting Michel. Should I not start White too? My other options are Phillip Lindsay at NYJ, or Kerryon Johnson vs GB

10 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok pretty busy week so, I'll post all my start sits early this week for feedback

All leagues are PPR

League 1 (pick 3)

Aaron Jones at DET, Keelan Cole at KC, Amari Cooper at LAC, Sterling Sheppard at CAR

League 2

Doug Baldwin vs LAR or John Brown at Cle

League 3

Need a WR and 2 Flex's out of this group.

Aaron Jones at Det, Mike Williams vs Oak, Kenny Stills at CIN, Keelan Cole at KC. (I also have waiver claims on Coutee or Sanu)

League 4

I am already starting Michel. Should I not start White too? My other options are Phillip Lindsay at NYJ, or Kerryon Johnson vs GB

Cooper

Brown

Brown, Williams, Stills

Both of those are good options. I'd start Lindsay

@EaglesPeteC and others what do you think(@ me if you want help in return)

I need a flex:

Kerryon Johnson vs Green Bay

Doug Baldwin vs LAR

Aaron Jones @ Detroit

Different League standard scoring:

I need 1 RB and 3 WRs:

Alex Collins at Cleveland

Aaron Jones at Detroit

Dalvin Cook at Philly

AJ Green vs Miami

Cooper Kupp at Seattle

Juju Smith-Schuster vs Atlanta

Will Fuller vs Dallas

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I need a flex:

Doug Baldwin vs LAR

Aaron Jones @ Detroit

I need 1 RB and 3 WRs:

Aaron Jones at Detroit

Dalvin Cook at Philly

AJ Green vs Miami

Cooper Kupp at Seattle

Will Fuller vs Dallas

I'm torn on Juju or Kupp too.
Atlanta's defense is missing key parts. Seattle's defense is pretty bad now.

Juju is the #2 option. Kupp is like idk, #3 most of the time? SO I guess I'm leaning Juju.

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I'm torn on Juju or Kupp too.
Atlanta's defense is missing key parts. Seattle's defense is pretty bad now.

Juju is the #2 option. Kupp is like idk, #3 most of the time? SO I guess I'm leaning Juju.

Yea these arent terrible problems to have but I’ve had bad luck being 2-2 but have the most points in the league. You think Baldwin is 100% back now?

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I need a flex:

Doug Baldwin vs LAR

Aaron Jones @ Detroit

I need 1 RB and 3 WRs:

Aaron Jones at Detroit

Dalvin Cook at Philly

AJ Green vs Miami

Cooper Kupp at Seattle

Will Fuller vs Dallas

#1 Kerryon is the play if you want the highest floor. Jones if you want the highest ceiling. I'd avoid playing Baldwin against the Rams if you can

#2- Me personally, I'd roll with Jones at RB. I know that is a high risk play. Philly has the #1 Run D and who knows how healthy Cook is. Collins is.....fine. I'd rather take the change on Jones personally.

I'd say Fuller is the odd man out at WR. He is currently injured and the other 3 are playing really well and have good matchups. Fuller might play and play well, but I wouldn't take the risk if I didn't have to and you don't have to with those other 3 guys.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

TE:

Doyle might not play Thurs and Burton is on a bye. Who should I start out of Antonio Gates and Geoff Swaim?

Oof, Gates I guess.

I am in a similar situation with Burton on the bye but I don't even have Gates to choose from. Every team has stashed 2 TE's and one team has 3. I'm thinking about going for the homerun shot and picking up and playing Dallas Goedart.

QB:

Goff vs Seattle (my current choice)

-OR-

Brady vs Indy

WR:

Robert Woods vs Seattle (current choice)

-OR-

Josh Brown vs CLE (supposed to be 40 mph winds in CLE for game)

RB:

Lynch vs Chargers (current choice along with Kamara as my RB1)

-OR-

Phillip Lindsey vs NYJ

-OR-

TJ Yeldon vs KC (just picked him up as he was a FA)

WR/TE/RB Flex:

Remaining RB from Above (currently going Yeldon)

-OR-

Josh Brown vs CLE (40 mph winds in CLE expected

-OR-

Demaryius Thomas vs NYJ

-OR-

Kyle Rudolph vs Philly (currently running Jared Cook at TE)

35 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea these arent terrible problems to have but I’ve had bad luck being 2-2 but have the most points in the league. You think Baldwin is 100% back now?

I don't really think hes 100% but I think he gives you the most opportunity to get points.

Patricia and Mac are dead set on splitting carries with their less talented backs.

With Baldwin, you might luck in to a TD. That's my line of thinking, anyway. 

20 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

PPR and .5 per carry. I just acquired Mark Ingram. Would you guys start him over Matt Breida?

Wait until the end of the week before you decide and get injury updates on Morris and Breida. Right now, I hedge toward Ingram, though I don't love starting guys their first week back from injury or suspension because I'm hesitant about injuries and possible usage (staff could ease him back in, particularly with a bye week next week for the Saints). 

3 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

By that same token, I'm considering starting Alex Smith against NO over Russel Wilson against LAR.

Don't love it, don't hate it. I don't think that either is a top 12 quarterback right now, and if they are, it's really at the bottom of that range.  If you had a slightly superior back up quarterback option I'd say yes for sure (someone like Andy Dalton or something) but right now these two are pretty similar in what they are putting out there (I think Wilson is averaging 15+ per game, Smith 16+ per game). You can justify it either way in my opinion. Obviously, I do like Smith's matchup a little bit more, but I think there's a real fear that Gruden is going to decide to pound AP to try and keep the NO offense off the field. So there is good and bad in that matchup in my opinion. 

Archived