Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

9 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

PPR League

Kerryon Johnson vs GB - Love how Johnson has been this year so far for the Lions, but he does spilt carriers with Blount and Reddick. 

Dion Lewis @Buf - Lewis doesn't do much as far as run game, but he is significantly used in the passing game. 

I would say Dion Lewis for full point PPR.  Johnson if it's half point or less.

2 minutes ago, thedorchannel said:

who would you guys choose to start out of letavius Marray, Buck Allen or Isaiah Crowell?

I like Buck Allen to get a decent amount of touches this week after the fumble from Collins. I think he'll get a lot more looks in the red zone and is the better receiving back so I think he has more upside than either of the other two.    

58 minutes ago, RAVINGMADD said:

I like Buck Allen to get a decent amount of touches this week after the fumble from Collins. I think he'll get a lot more looks in the red zone and is the better receiving back so I think he has more upside than either of the other two.    

thanks!

6 minutes ago, Keep Pounding said:

Who would you start, Davis vs buf, Ajayi vs min, or boyd vs mia?

I would start Boyd. I think Buffalo has a better D than Miami and the Bengals have pretty much been a pass happy offense to this point.  Could you offer insight to my question above yours? 

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Looking for a RB2 for next week with Kamara on bye. 0.5 pt PPR.

Dion Lewis against LAC / Chris Thompson against CAR / Pick up FA (Blue / Smallwood / Mike Davis / Ty Mont / Jamaal Williams)

Lewis squares off against the Ravens next week. I wouldn't touch him. I would probably go Thompson, Barkley just lit up Carolina.

3 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Looking for a RB2 for next week with Kamara on bye. 0.5 pt PPR.

Dion Lewis against LAC / Chris Thompson against CAR / Pick up FA (Blue / Smallwood / Mike Davis / Ty Mont / Jamaal Williams)

I often hate starting pass catching backs depending on a lot of targets to get their points, but I agree that Thompson is probably the play over Lewis for this week. The FA route is not appealing - though I would maybe keep an eye on blue. They gave him a lot of work last night, not just in carries (20), but he also had 8 catches. He's not going to get it done through efficiency, but I think you should keep an eye on the injury situation in Houston (Miller and Watson) and maybe put in a speculative add for this week on Blue. They get the Bills next week which is not actually a fun game given that defense, but if they're going to give him that kind of usage that alone makes him worth potential rb2  consideration. 

Archived