Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

20 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is starting Alex Collins and Mike Davis over Dalvin Cook a bad idea in a non-ppr format? Cook has given me zero reason to trust him and he is still questionable. 

I don't think it's a bad idea. I hate being in that position, but I get it. I think I'm more inclined to go with Davis based on the last two weeks

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So cook is out. Latavius Murray or shady? Ppr.

Shady I think. Murray is jag with a crap offensive line and doesn't catch the ball particularly well. Would rather take a chance on shady and hope the 24 carries last week weren't a mirage

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Shady I think. Murray is jag with a crap offensive line and doesn't catch the ball particularly well. Would rather take a chance on shady and hope the 24 carries last week weren't a mirage

Agreed. Now here’s another Murray related dilemma...

Murray or Mike Williams? Full PPR.

2 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

Agreed. Now here’s another Murray related dilemma...

Murray or Mike Williams? Full PPR.

Lot closer. I wasn't a fan of Williams coming into the season, and after a couple of nice weeks, he's sort of back slid to what I though he was going to be. Plus he could be lined up on Ward some (Allen should be in the slot on Randall). Murray will probably give you garbage yards and volume at least. I'd take Chester Rogers over both of he's in your wire

Just now, skywindO2 said:

Pick one to sit in .5 ppr

David Johnson, Tevin Coleman, Jordan Howard, Brandin Cooks. Leaning toward sitting Howard. 

I'm not going to lie... Worried about the weather for the Rams, but Howard's snaps have me concerned. I say come in my league, but I'm also already up 44 points after Barkley so I just wanted to play it safe. If you're fine with the cold in Denver play Cooks. If you worry, play Howard

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not going to lie... Worried about the weather for the Rams, but Howard's snaps have me concerned. I say come in my league, but I'm also already up 44 points after Barkley so I just wanted to play it safe. If you're fine with the cold in Denver play Cooks. If you worry, play Howard

I've asked around a few times for this and each time I've gotten a different answer for who to sit. Being a Vikings fan, I'm tempted to sit DJ so I don't have to cheer against them. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Lot closer. I wasn't a fan of Williams coming into the season, and after a couple of nice weeks, he's sort of back slid to what I though he was going to be. Plus he could be lined up on Ward some (Allen should be in the slot on Randall). Murray will probably give you garbage yards and volume at least. I'd take Chester Rogers over both of he's in your wire

Oof, this isn't looking good. And I started him in a league, too. Damn. 

On 10/11/2018 at 5:28 PM, thedorchannel said:

Miami D.  Mitch trubisky is high on life right now, and probably thinks he's Aaron Rodgers or something after his 10 million touchdown party fest.   It was against the Bucs defense, who probably don't even lock the doors to their mansions at night.

I looked at Miami's point history the other day in Yahoo Fantasy 13,13,8, 0, 13.

The only time they got 0 points was against Tom Brady, who woke up that morning and remembered he was Tom freakin Brady.

I think the giants kind of found some stride last week against the panthers and will be feeding Odell more, so I don't trust philly's D.  especially after letting Kirk Cousins have his way with them last sunday. 

Of course, when I said this, I had no idea the dolphins would be starting Brock osweiler, who hands out interceptions like candy

3 hours ago, thedorchannel said:

Of course, when I said this, I had no idea the dolphins would be starting Brock osweiler, who hands out interceptions like candy

And when I started the bears defense, I didn't realize it was osweiler either. Saw him turn it over, got excited. Next thing I know they had -1

I was like damn, should have started the jaguars... Then they had -1 LOL 

I'm up 80 points and he only has Aaron Jones .. Michel, hill, mahomes, hunt, Sanders, butker :D

Didn't realized I even had this choice and now I am wondering - If Matt Breida plays, do I start him or Aaron Jones? 

I have Kittle, Aaron Jones, Breida .5 ppr for one flex and one RB. Kittle is in the lineup but he is also questionable. 

I have two of those three, plus Robbie Gould. The other guy has Aaron Rodgers. We are tied. wish me luck

Archived