Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Still kicking Reed vs Engram back and forth. Everything shows Reed as the play but I just have this gut feeling Engram has himself a day today. 

Gave up on Engram a long time ago. Just too many weapons for a bad QB. 

Atleast with Reed he’s clearly their best Option to line up outside

46 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I’m in a bad spot for my RB2 slot, any thoughts would be helpful. Full PPR

Duke Johnson

Peyton Barber/Ronald Jones

Trenton Cannon

Ty Montgomery

LeGarrette Blount

Duke. PIT has been pretty good at shutting out the RB but Dukes versatility should get him enough looks in the pass. Should.

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Still kicking Reed vs Engram back and forth. Everything shows Reed as the play but I just have this gut feeling Engram has himself a day today. 

Reed. Crowder is out. At some point Jordan is going to blow up. Engram has Eli as his QB, plus Dunbar is out and that’s a favorable match up for Shepard, who has been clicking with Eli lately.

Mitch Trubisky just got dropped - do I pick him up to stream this week @BUF (surprisingly solid against the pass; but will be Peterman-led this week) or stick with Russel Wilson vs. LAC? Fitzmagic @CAR is another option 

And for my FLEX:
Sammy Watkins @CLE

or

Marvin Jones @ MIN ?

Right now I'm thinking I'll go with Jones unless Tyreek Hill doesn't suit up for KC. But Minnesota has also been pretty stingy against receivers this year, so I'm torn. 

54 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Mitch Trubisky just got dropped - do I pick him up to stream this week @BUF (surprisingly solid against the pass; but will be Peterman-led this week) or stick with Russel Wilson vs. LAC? Fitzmagic @CAR is another option 

And for my FLEX:
Sammy Watkins @CLE

or

Marvin Jones @ MIN ?

Right now I'm thinking I'll go with Jones unless Tyreek Hill doesn't suit up for KC. But Minnesota has also been pretty stingy against receivers this year, so I'm torn. 

Pick Mitch up, but I'm not streaming him against Buffalo. 

As for receiver... Definitely a tough call. Right now, I'm inclined to agree with regards to Jones

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Pick Mitch up, but I'm not streaming him against Buffalo. 

As for receiver... Definitely a tough call. Right now, I'm inclined to agree with regards to Jones

I've already got Wentz on my bench through his bye so no room for Mitch if I'm not starting him.

I picked up Wilson and then swapped him out for Fitzmagic, who is definitely the most boom/bust of the group. Feel like I'm gonna go back and forth on this a lot between now and Sunday. 

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

PPR. Seeing that it is a what have you done for me world, would you guys start Devante Parker over Corey Davis?

I would. Corey Davis has been pretty terrible.

I got 3 questions (all PPR leagues)

1) Should I be considering starting Courtland Sutton (vs HOU) over John Brown (vs PIT) or am I over thinking this?

2) Phillip Lindsay  (vs HOU) or Kerryon Johnson (vs MIN)

3) Who is the one to bench here out of these 4 options

Jalen Richard vs SF

Aaron Jones vs NE

Phillip Lindsay vs HOU

Nick Chubb vs KC

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

1) Should I be considering starting Courtland Sutton (vs HOU) over John Brown (vs PIT) or am I over thinking this?

Jalen Richard vs SF

Aaron Jones vs NE

Phillip Lindsay vs HOU

Nick Chubb vs KC

Thanks..but looks like Stills was at practice today so I may end up starting Davis....

1. That's a good one and I do wonder if Haden will shadow any of them. Brown did up 100 yards and a TD last time they played but Haden was out...I think I might lean Sutton on this one but its close

2. I still roll with Lindsay, he seems to be somewhat matchup-proof

3. Richard. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Jalen Richard vs SF

Aaron Jones vs NE

Phillip Lindsay vs HOU

Nick Chubb vs KC

1) Tough call, I could go either way, though I think I may lean slightly toward Sutton in this situation if only because the Ravens passing game can vary. Sneed is nearly a lock for 5 catches that steal from the other two, and then it sort of goes back and forth between Crabs and Brown. Brown certainly has the boom / bust thing going on lately.  I think Sutton just has a clearer path to targets, and I'm not going to assume that they are going to keep using him almost exclusively down the field. I'm assuming that his route tree will be expanded. That being said, there is a little fear that everyone just assumes that he takes over DT's role, and those kind of assumptions can be killer. For all we know, Sutton isn't ready to do that yet and DTs role is basically assumed by multiple receivers, so there's certainly some risk there. It's very close to me, and I won't fight too hard either way. 

2) Probably lindsay I think? There's something to be said about the fact that the guy scores 11-18 points each and every game. Johnson is still subject to Matt Patricia's whims, and even though the Minnesota defense hasn't been what we thought it was, I still don't love the matchup. I'm hoping that with the trade of Tate they want to commit to Johnson a little bit more, but I don't know that. 

3) I lean toward sitting Richard at the current point in time. He does have some crazy potential value as the 49ers are simply atrocious defending running backs out of the backfield, but I like the Montgomery trade for Jones' usage, I like Lindsay, and I like Chubb, all of whom have very clearly defined roles within the offense and will get both volume and quality. 

Archived