Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm tempted to say Mullens but his only win might be against the worst defense in the league. Its weird but I think Eli is the better option

Think I'm going with Eli as well. Weirdly, his best games this season have also been on the road. Plus he gets Tampa next week if I decide to live dangerously

.5 PPR, 10 man team

My teams already pretty stacked with Cam, K Hunt, J White, J Jones, D Adams but need some help on my flex :

Mark Ingram vs Bengals

Marvin Jones vs Bears

Duke Johnson vs Falcons

Duke is intriguing play vs the Falcons. Gotta think they'll be down all game and throwing. Thoughts?

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

.5 PPR, 10 man team

My teams already pretty stacked with Cam, K Hunt, J White, J Jones, D Adams but need some help on my flex :

Mark Ingram vs Bengals

Marvin Jones vs Bears

Duke Johnson vs Falcons

Duke is intriguing play vs the Falcons. Gotta think they'll be down all game and throwing. Thoughts?

Duke

Ingram

Marvin Jones.

Also Atlanta gives up the most points to receiving RBs too? I believe?

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Okay so I need some help, all non-ppr leagues:

Tyrell Williams vs Oakland or Christian Kirk vs KC(have 3 on a bye and AJ Green hurt)

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR and a Flex:

Aaron Jones vs Miami

Sony Michel vs Tennessee(if he plays and if he doesn't please)

Kerryon Johnson @ Chicago

Doug Baldwin @ LAR

Tyrell Williams @ Oakland

Help me out boys

@EaglesPeteC

@Forge

@MKnight82

Tough one. 

Kirk should get some action in a game that is sure to be a blow out game. Maybe he picks up some garbage time stats. Williams worries me because of his Desean Jackson itis. He could easily get you a donut, or 28 points. I think I'm going to go with Williams. Honestly, he could make one reception in a standard league and get you as many points as Kirk does on 4 receptions. Think I'd just try to go big on this one. 

Think I'd probably go Michel / Jones / Williams. Kerryon worries me just a bit with that matchup and Theo being back. Could eat into his receptions. If Michel is out, I think I'd roll with Kerryon over Baldwin even with the tough matchup

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Okay so I need some help, all non-ppr leagues:

Tyrell Williams vs Oakland or Christian Kirk vs KC(have 3 on a bye and AJ Green hurt)

Pick 1 RB, 1 WR and a Flex:

Aaron Jones vs Miami

Sony Michel vs Tennessee(if he plays and if he doesn't please)

Kerryon Johnson @ Chicago

Doug Baldwin @ LAR

Tyrell Williams @ Oakland

Help me out boys

@EaglesPeteC

@Forge

@MKnight82

Choices highlighted. If Sony doesn't go

Baldwin should be the floor play

Tyrell is the ceiling play

5 hours ago, BillSabre said:

That’s my normal thinking but with Sony stepping back in(?) and ATL being one of the worst teams against rb’s catching passes it gives me something to ponder.  I suppose Whites production shouldn’t really take a hit regardless though as his main role doesn’t change much. Thing is he was at least getting goaline carries also where that will be a no go with Sony in. 

When Michel had his big games in week 4-5-6, White still scored: 31-23-14 points

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Tough one. 

Kirk should get some action in a game that is sure to be a blow out game. Maybe he picks up some garbage time stats. Williams worries me because of his Desean Jackson itis. He could easily get you a donut, or 28 points. I think I'm going to go with Williams. Honestly, he could make one reception in a standard league and get you as many points as Kirk does on 4 receptions. Think I'd just try to go big on this one. 

Think I'd probably go Michel / Jones / Williams. Kerryon worries me just a bit with that matchup and Theo being back. Could eat into his receptions. If Michel is out, I think I'd roll with Kerryon over Baldwin even with the tough matchup

I feel like you're kind of talking me into Kirk lol

1 hour ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Ok I did something weird but I'm 8-1. I have Ebron but decided to pick up Doyle as well this week. I have a strong team and figured with a weak TE pool this year it's kinda worth it to handcuff my TE position. Now, which one do I start? I'm leaning Ebron since he's been consistent this season. 

I'm out on ebron. Doyle is the guy I want. Ebron is basically a touchdown dependent handcuff at this point. Snap counts and routes run are both trending downward. I think Doyle is still the guy there

Archived