Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lumberjackchris

2019 NFL Draft

Recommended Posts

Finally get to talk draft since we have a full allotment of picks plus the Hawks 2nd (Thanks Browny)

 

Definitely need a OT, CB maybe 3 tech depending on how JJ looks and if he can stay healthy, and RB

Edited by lumberjackchris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Definitely need a OT, CB maybe 3 tech depending on how JJ looks and if he can stay healthy, and RB

I think it's a pretty top heavy draft for OT and CB, so we're in luck there. I have RB as a very high priority on the list of needs, but this draft doesn't have a surefire Gurley/Zeke/Fournette/Barkley (yet) so might be in a good spot with two 2nd round picks to find a guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Texans needs seem to be the same every year. I would put safety up there too pending Honey Badger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think OT is not a position we need to address early on. I think Davenport and Rankin will man the tackle positions for years to come. I think that Kelemete is going to need replacing at guard. We desperately need to draft a CB in round 1, no questions asked. I might draft one in round 2 as well. Colvin will be a decent 3rd CB for us, but we are going to need a 1 and a 2 next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I think OT is not a position we need to address early on. I think Davenport and Rankin will man the tackle positions for years to come. I think that Kelemete is going to need replacing at guard. We desperately need to draft a CB in round 1, no questions asked. I might draft one in round 2 as well. Colvin will be a decent 3rd CB for us, but we are going to need a 1 and a 2 next year. 

Personally I think Rankin could be a solid RT but has the potential to be a premier OG. You can never have enough good OT's so I think that's why will take one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Should we start a separate thread tracking how the Seahawks do this season or nah?

 

 

Go for it! The Browns forum did the same for us...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Go for it! The Browns forum did the same for us...

Honestly I was happy for the Browns. They deserved it and what we got out of the deal was well worth it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×