Biggest Surprise / Biggest Disappointment in 2018?

JLambert58

3 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

how does Sutton get to play though? As it is, sensabuagh is the next CB on the depth chart, but are you thinking he gets a chance starting?

Theoretically, he's the next man up if Burns or Haden go down.  But based on the way he played vs. Carolina, Sensabaugh might get some time. 

3 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

I hope you're wrong, but I can see the logic.  Watt needs to get healthy fast if he's going to make that jump to the next level.  If so, I think he will excel.  He strikes me as the type of guy who will just put his head down and work to get better.  I'm sure he's stronger than he was last year.  Helps to have J.J. as your brother.  

Watt is playing a different position this year so they can try to get dupree his stats. If it's to trade dupree and get value, I'm good with that, but otherwise it only makes sense when we play the 4-3. Watt is versatile and he will be good wherever they have him lined up, he just might not have the stats thats all.  They say he was at 8000 calories a day and working out like a mad man, sounds like his brother. 

2 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

Theoretically, he's the next man up if Burns or Haden go down.  But based on the way he played vs. Carolina, Sensabaugh might get some time. 

good to hear Sutton is next up because I thought it was sensabaugh. Ok, I can agree with his list because i think burns will get picked on and get too many penalties as usual. 

Archived